Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dentnu View Post
    Ok I am having problems with the covers I added all the covers for my games to

/dev_hdd0/games/GAIA01985/COVERS/

the problem is some covers are not showing up and I have checked the sizes and they are all (260x300). If it helps all my games are on an extrenal can someone plz help me its strange as some games do show the covers while orther ones don't show anything ? ? ?
    the naming scheme is important, you MUST use ALL uppercase: for example BLJS10045.PNG
    PS3 is case sensitive, so BLJS10045.png is WRONG, ALL uppercase

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When it downloads it self then ill bother, stuff that

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a couple of suggestions which I think would be very useful.

Add a button or button combo to exit by not having a button combo we have to press the PS button press Quit Game select Yes then hit X.

Support hdd0/GAMES I don't know why everyone bothers putting the change dir command when it only supports 2 directories

Add support to change background to game background

Just my suggestions as a user. Other than that great job I like your version of the mod.

the rc1 version seems to have deleted all my games and left me with folders with weird names. i have now gone back to using beta3 version

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by nukester View Post
    the rc1 version seems to have deleted all my games and left me with folders with weird names. i have now gone back to using beta3 version
    Ya i was afraid of this, hence ive not tired it yet, for the love of god can evereybody stick with one DIR SETUP?

For the love of holy hell don't name things Open Manger vXXX

ok I took the liberty of changing the source code to GAIA rc1 so that it will look in the dev_hdd0 directory for GAMES. so if you have your games installed in dev_hdd0/GAMES this is the version for you! this is the ONLY change.

thanks to Jurai2 Drizz lio and all others who have contributed! As well as the anon guy that got this all started

p.s. don't use this version if you keep your games in hdd0/game/xxxx/GAMEZ WONT work! just use this if you use dev_hdd0/GAMES
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by nukester View Post
    What? RC1 deteled all your games? What folder did you use?

Great work guys, this is really impressive who things are going so fast

I think it could be a good idea to have a little flag beside each game title to make you remember which languages are on the game (an US / EUROPE / JAPAN flag)

I don't know if other people have 2 games with different languages but I usually play games in English but, living in France, when I play with friends, I put french games. It will be easier to make the difference.

Banned User
    You know the easy option around all of this would be to add all DIR`s that people want, let them select it, and thats the end of the arguments, i thought this was the original idea, but not sure what happened?

I am using hdd_0/games/OMANXXXX/GAMEZ Still, i dont actually care or give a rats where it all goes so long as it stays the same.

Hopefully this can be agreed soon, the simple selector on boot however solves most of the problems.

Sponsored Links
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News