Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Manager

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    I am a coder, instead, and I want to change the font management using libfont (instead of libdbgfont).

It's needed to allow custom fonts (.ttf, etc) and unicode support.

Please release the source code :-)
    The PS3 also supports freetype fonts as well as having access to the system font(s).

Also, .pam support can be included within the source as sample files (for base work/learning/understanding etc) are available within the you-know-what (fux)).

This is why I think the source should be shared so others users can also release/contribute to the already great work done by coders.

jurai2 can you update Open Manager Jurai Mod - Oct3 344pm build without direct boot i think the full png Game background looks better than sexy Managers background. Thank you

Modify

Hi jurai, I'd like to create some themes to your manager (I'm "adobist"), do you mind it?

Quote Originally Posted by riz1 View Post
    jurai2 can you update Open Manager Jurai Mod - Oct3 344pm build without direct boot i think the full png Game background looks better than sexy Managers background. Thank you
    +1 Agree

Open Manager Jurai Mod - Oct3 344pm build.

It's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvilmay View Post
    Hi jurai, I'd like to create some themes to your manager (I'm "adobist"), do you mind it?
    Get cracking PAL.. lets see some quality stuff!
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

I agree also, much better with the bigger png backgrounds.

i liked the pic1.png full screen backgounds too, why not keep that and overlay the pretty manager on it with the icon0.png for each game and the background be the highlighted game?

should just use the gui around the borders like it is and the black box behind the game names be the highlighted games PIC1.PNG and either the icon format of pretty manager or the sexymanager icon format, i like the wall paper and the icons should have kept both.
    Last edited by teamgt; 10-06-2010 at 09:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i liked the pic1.png full screen backgounds too... If him Likes Sexy manager... I Like too! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    Get cracking PAL.. lets see some quality stuff!
    Allright Thanks man!!!

I guess i can use this as template, but, how do you pull this into the console when it's ceated?

I don't know if this is possible but what about having the full png and the icon on OM ? The windows with information with an overlay (like 70% transparency).

I did a *really* *really* quick example on the jpg attached (It's not the real pngs of the game but it gives you the idea)

And Thx Jurai2 for all the updates !

PS : Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast