Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Sega Saturn Emulator Yabause is Ported to the PS3 GameOS

Sponsored Links
    Today French site PS3Gen.fr (linked above) has released a Sega Saturn Emulator Yabause port on the PS3 GameOS for use with PlayStation 3 JailBreak devices and PSGroove.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

I've tested it and it's very laggy, won't boot at all.. the BIOS starts and then returns to the PS3 XMB as the BIOS.BIN is required on the ROOT of a USB flash drive, otherwise it will crash back to XMB.

To run Saturn games rename them to GAME.ISO and place them in the root of the USB stick, but be aware this is an early release so expect bugs including crashing and freezing.

As mentioned above, in order to use it you will need to Google for a copy of the Saturn BIOS to run this emulator as it is not included.

Sega Saturn Emulator Yabause is Ported to the PS3 GameOS

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    I can't wait... I need my ps3key.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    As mentioned above, in order to use it you will need to Google for a copy of the Saturn BIOS to run this emulator as it is not included.
    In case anyone needs it, here are the Sega Saturn BIOS files: [Register or Login to view links]

Radiant Silvergun, I will finally get to play you properly!!! Could there be move support in the future?

So excited for the Sega CD Emulator when it comes around...

Dammit! I thought I was the first one to submit this news but alas, I wasn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckluka View Post
    Dammit! I thought I was the first one to submit this news but alas, I wasn't...
    You may have been actually, we don't always pick the first, often I go with the one that requires the least work to put in our news format.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    You may have been actually, we don't always pick the first, often I go with the one that requires the least work to put in our news format.
    I tried to submit this a couple of hours before it was posted on any english website (more than 11 hours ago), but then discovered that new users can't submit news on ps3news. Any chance you could change my account? I'm really trying to be helpful here...
    Last edited by Yaddayadda; 09-25-2010 at 03:03 AM

Smile

I might check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaddayadda View Post
    I tried to submit this a couple of hours before it was posted on any english website (more than 11 hours ago), but then discovered that new users can't submit news on ps3news. Any chance you could change my account? I'm really trying to be helpful here...
    Yea, we don't allow Newbies to submit news only because that usergroup makes up the majority of those logged in, so if we did we would be inundated with duplicate articles more than we currently are.

Right now on average 5-8 users submit the same news articles which is enough to pick from, with the larger news stories reaching 20+ submissions... this is without allowing Newbie class users to submit, so I would probably double or triple that easily if we changed it.

As for your own account, I checked it and you are only one helpful post/reply away from becoming a Registered User anyway so give the PS3 Help section a peek, find something you know the answer to and post it... then the cron will update your class overnight.

nice work, waiting for the 3DO emulator and the dreamcast...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News