Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what do i do with edat file?

At least do a step by step tutorial showing how its done a-z you left part of it out??? And are just throwing little bits of info not even answering or explain we aint all super leet coders
    Last edited by JOHNBOI; 04-08-2013 at 06:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry I'm stupid here does any PKG bigger than my ISO work ? Dosn't matter which Pkg ?

2. Obtain PSP game in PKG format (eg from PSN links) - PKG MUST be begger than ISO.

Does anyone have fond a PSP game in PKG format bigger than 1,8 GB ?

PS: merge

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just use PSP2PS3

PSP2PS3 v1.7.2 IS NOW ONLINE

Changelog v1.7.2:

- Couple bugfixes
    - Added check for exist load_tmp/save_tmp/open_tmp directories in placeholder
    - Replaced old EBOOT.BIN signing tool with new one (BIG THX to RikuKH3)

ISO2EBOOT

IF YOU WANT TO USE ISO INSTED OF EBOOT.PBP

- Make sure that you have EBOOT.PBP in PSP2PS3 directory that could be used as DONOR (EBOOT MUST BE BIGGER THAN ISO)
    - Copy ISO file here
    - Rename EBOOT.PBP (DONOR) to DONOR.PBP
    - RUN ISO2EBOOT (name output PBP as EBOOT.PBP)
    - GO TO STEP 3

IF ERROR APPEARS THAT EBOOT ISN'T SIGNED THEN UNPACK ISO WITH UMDGEN, DELETE FILE OPNSSMP.BIN FROM ISODIR/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/ (THIS FILE COULD NOT EXIST SOMETIMES). COPY EBOOT.BIN TO PSP2PS3 DIR AND RUN SIGN_EBOOT. REPACK ISO USING UMDGEN WITH SIGNED EBOOT.BIN (OVERWRITE OLD ONE)

WORKS ONLY IF GAME HAVE SIGNED MODULES (SIGNEM MODULES STARTS WITH "~SCE") CHECK IT OUT:

There isn't bigger than 1.8GB 'caus 1.8GB is max capacity of UMD.
    Last edited by szczuru; 04-08-2013 at 08:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do I need .rap for this PSP2PS3 v1.7.2?

Because I create .pkg and my PS3 need to go PlayStation Store.

Try to use "change gameID" when using MAKE_PACKAGE.

On which CFW are you on?

szczuru would it be possible to get all the steps into a nice GUI ? Perhaps possible to implement a standard PKG which has 1,8 GB and create the donor.PBP full automatically saves time.

Rogero 4.40 v1.03.

When I create .pkg with 3. MAKE_PACKAGE.bat he ask me do I want use PSPP00000 or other. When pres enter and create from PSPP00000 PS3 starts MINIS and half-freeze Placeholder method, and when create form UCUS98632 PS3 need to go PlayStation Store.

I download PSP2PS3-FinalFantasy-CrisisCore.pkg and works perfect on Rogero 4.40 v1.03

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    szczuru would it be possible to get all the steps into a nice GUI ? Perhaps possible to implement a standard PKG which has 1,8 GB and create the donor.PBP full automatically saves time.
    Just wait man

Quote Originally Posted by deicidemilan View Post
    Rogero 4.40 v1.03.

When I create .pkg with 3. MAKE_PACKAGE.bat he ask me do I want use PSPP00000 or other. When pres enter and create from PSPP00000 PS3 starts MINIS and half-freeze Placeholder method, and when create form UCUS98632 PS3 need to go PlayStation Store.

I download PSP2PS3-FinalFantasy-CrisisCore.pkg and works perfect on Rogero 4.40 v1.03
    Strange...
    Do you have ReactPSN? You can try something...

Copy "rk" file from tools directory to somewhere else and rename it from "rk" to "something.rap" (yes, with rap extension). Then install it on PS3 using ReactPSN.
    Last edited by szczuru; 04-08-2013 at 10:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have ReactPSN and I try this method now...

So when I start 3. MAKE_PACKAGE.bat ask me "Input game/Placeholder directory name [or hit enter PSPPP0000 will be used]" - so do I pres enter, and use PSPPP0000 or UCUS98632 which don't have a MINIS.EDAT in USRDIR?

Input name of directory with EBOOT.PBP and EDATs in it.

BTW Gran Turismo won't work - isn't compatible.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News