Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Don't change CID or click GET BING in Edat tools. Click only MINIS and ISO then close Edat Tools. If you want to change CID then answey YES in question "do you want to change GameID" in MAKE_PACKAGE".

Hi nice work guys, szczuru could you be so nice and write an easy step by step guide from PSP iso to a PSP is that runs on PS3? And how are the new IsO's lauched on PS3 ? A list which game works would be a good thing too.

Thanks for the great work guys

1. Put your ISO in PSP2PS3 dir - check size of this is
    2. Obtain PSP game in PKG format (eg from PSN links) - PKG MUST be begger than ISO.
    3. Run EXTRACT_PKG, when it asks about putting EBOOT.PBP choose YES
    4. Rename EBOOT.PBP to DONOR.PBP
    5. Run ISO2EBOOT
    6. Run MAKE_EDATS_CEX (or DEX)
    7. RUN MAKE_PACKAGE (if you still have iso in PSP2PS3 dir you can answer YES to question about isong PIC/ICON/ND from game).

PSP2PS3 v1.7.1 is online

Changelog v1.7.1:

-Few modifications by Aldo (aka aldostools)
    ---Added a default placeholder folder (created from tools\PSPP00000.7z) and fixed a couple of errors.
    Last edited by szczuru; 04-08-2013 at 10:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh my god nice

From aldostools: A good friend of mine have modified the fake_np.exe by tpu and now it supports ISOs of up to 1,682.5 MB (1.64GB) without the need of a DONOR.PBP. He asked me to test it and post it here if it worked fine.

Download: fakebig_np.rar

It uses the Content ID/header [EP9000-UCES00310_00-SYPHONFIDMPSP001] of Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror as "donor" to convert the ISO to PBP.

I tested the converted ISO with Brave New Traveler, and it worked perfect. However there are a couple of things that you should take in count:
    • The final EBOOT.PBP is slightly larger using fakebin_np.exe (because the internal ISO is larger)
    • The creation of the ISO.BIN/MINIS.BIN take few seconds more (due same reason).

The main benefit is that you don't have to bother downloading a big PBP of 1.6GB that you won't use, saving you time and disk space.

The program requires to have cygwin1.dll installed in your system32/syswow64. I tested the program converting an ISO of "Brave New Traveler" and it worked very well.

NOTE: Make sure that the CID used for the EDATs and the CID of the PKG should be the same, to prevent a black screen/system hang.

These are the combination that I tested:
    • CID EBOOT.PBP: Brave, CID EDAT: Brave, CID PKG: Brave -> OK [EBOOT from Pkg PSN]
    • CID EBOOT.PBP: Syphon Filter, CID EDAT: Syphon, CID PKG: Brave -> Black Screen [EBOOT created with fakebig_np]
    • CID EBOOT.PBP: Syphon Filter, CID EDAT: Brave, CID PKG: Brave -> OK [EBOOT created with fakebig_np]

It seems that the CID of the EBOOT.PBP is ignored, and only the CID entered for the EDAT (in the PS3 PSP Mini Maker) and the CID used to create the PKG should match.

Also from rubio0075: A small batch to download psp .pkg for DONOR

Download: (DONOR).cmd

Lista PSP Classics
    Rebug 4.30.2

DONOR.PBP -> UP1004-ULUS10160_00-GTAVICECITYST000
    ULES00211 - The Sims™ 2 [PSP] -> Carga, guardar bien, imagen distorsionada con el personaje
    ULES00469 - BOMBERMAN [PSP] -> pantallazo negro (bloqueo apagar forzosamente)
    ULES00703 - BURNOUT DOMINATOR [PSP] -> Carga Bien y guardar bien(aveces se queda congelado o posible que el juego este mal dumpeado)
    ULES01347 - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars [PSP] -> pantallazo negro se puede acceder a XBM y salir pero se reinicia
    ULES01367 - Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines™ [PSP] -> carga bien, hasta que sale icono cargando se queda (bloqueo apagar forzosamente)

Finally, from CaptainCPS-X: I have tried your collection of scripts / batch files, and at least on my Windows 7 x64 system, for some reason I didn't have the "EnableExtension" set on the Registry, so whenever the scripts used some extended command like for example...
    Code:
    SET /P VARIABLE=
    The command prompt would just continue without waiting for user input, because the "/P" (extension) was ignored.

To fix these issues for people who have "EnableExtensions" disabled on their Windows System Registry, I prepared 2 simple and clean solutions...

Solution #1

- Download CMD_EnableExtensions_fix_[capcpsx].zip and extract it.
    - Run "EnableExtensions.reg" by double-clicking it, and select yes.

Note: If you ever want to disable "EnableExtensions" on the registry again just run "DisableExtensions.reg".

Solution #2

- Open each .BAT (Ex. MAKE_EDATS_CEX.bat) file included on PSP2PS3 and add this at the top:
    Code:
    @setlocal EnableExtensions
    PS: Would be nice if you could include this line for future release of your scripts to avoid those extensions problems. SeeYa!

new here registered just to ask because these instructions aint clear to me at all ...i need help here... i download a psp iso then downloaded a psp pkg that is bigger than the iso... ran extract pkg, chose yes to move file, renamed eboot.pbp to donor, ran iso2eboot typed yes to having donor in psp directory typed yes for compression typed in eboot without extension i then get this:
    Code:
    Do you have DONOR.PBP in PSP2PS3 directory? (Y/N) Y
    Do you want to enable compression? (Y/N) y
    Input ISO name WITHOUT extension: GtaChinatownWars
    Input EBOOT.PBP name WITHOUT extension (recommended EBOOT): EBOOT
            1 file(s) copied.
    NP base: UCES01264
       system ver : 6.10
       block size : 32768
       total block: 46033
       max size   : 1508376576

Input: GtaChinatownWars.iso
       DISC_ID    : ULUS10490
       system ver : 6.00
       EBOOT tag  : 00000000
       iso block  : 27569
       iso size   : 903372800

The EBOOT.BIN in iso is a ELF file. Please sign your EBOOT.BIN first! (a window then pops up saying creating eboot.pbp done as eboot.pbp (compression enabled),when i run make edat cex i type in  UCES01264 it says Click ISO and MINIS then close EDAT tool GUI

so i click minis and get

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\psp2ps3\ISO.BIN'.
    File name: 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\psp2ps3\ISO.BIN'
       at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
       at PS3_PSP_Mini_Maker.EDAT.encryptFile(String inFile, String outFile, Byte[] devKLic, Byte[] keyFromRif, Byte[] contentID, Byte[] flags, Byte[] type, Byte[] version)
       at PS3_PSP_Mini_Maker.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18033 built by: FX45RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    PS3 PSP Mini Maker
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/psp2ps3/encrypt_edats.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18037 built by: FX45RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18033 built by: FX45RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Numerics
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    i'm lost now tried clicking iso still same error please help. Now it shows up as mini but when i click it it says i got to renew license?

I'm on rebug 4.30.2 trying to get gta ctw working using lbp pkg
    Last edited by JOHNBOI; 04-08-2013 at 02:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Obviously ... the process failed at the "The EBOOT.BIN in iso is a ELF file. Please sign your EBOOT.BIN first!" part ...

from the man szczuru himself: Extract EBOOT.BIN from ISO and put in PSP2PS3 directory then run "SIGN_EBOOT" then rebuild/edit ISO (using UMDGen) with EBOOT.BIN from PSP2PS3 directory.

is there a fast recovery for the ps3 like the pro b-2 fast recovery for the psp. i don't want to go all the way to cfw if at all possible.

This is all gobildigook until they simplize this i'm out.

All i get is this content can be used if you renew the license in playstation store??
    Last edited by JOHNBOI; 04-08-2013 at 05:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nope - packages/edat will be created as free content.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast