Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngwiedis View Post
    X3 Jailbreak updated their message about the samples.
    they can "make" a jailbreak clone, but they can't make a website... COME ON.

i'm not interested

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    C++ and reverse engineer do not coincide with php java and html. I can programs in c++ and many other languages and make a functional website, however don't make me look good.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well is technically possible, no matter for the site, we are all talking about them...

guys doesn't it seem strange that the people who made this x3jailbreak can't make a video of them using it to prove that it does indeed work.

Why you see anyone from PS Jailbreak make a video ?

X3 Jailbreak want others to make the video so they can be more reliable and truthful.

Or they are just stalling to receive their psjb so they can start working on reverse engineering the jig. If i was them i'd at least make some kind of video to show the proof, not send out 10's of jigs around and wait for people to make post videos.

But, this is all speculation, so who knows what's going on.

ps, they could of at least made a blog site, its not that hard, a 10 year old can set one up, instead of creating a website with bunch of pictures and a email entry slot =/

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News