Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now to see if we can get something out of these ps3key people because the more cheap clones the better for the scene.
    And may this be legit.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefully we can just cut the prongs like the psp battery then hack the ps3!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I too, along with my team, have been given the opportunity to test this device. No, you dont know us, I'm a dev who keeps all of my work mostly secret unless its a large breakthrough... there hasnt been any except for getting 3d acceleration on the cell under linux... but no one else has made any until now either so back on topic.

I've agreed to their terms and will make a review and video proving this to be authentic... if thats what it turns out to be. With one of these x3's on the way, only a short time until we will all know if this is a legit product we can trust our money in.

Question

anyone else find it strange that they have anounced psjailbreak for a few days now and clones are even surfacing yet no one has even gotten one yet (except the testers). i mean why don't they just start shipping them and cut out the pre order BS hype?

are they trying to make as much money as they can before the release it and people realize that they are just regular USB's and just dump the contents so everyone can get it for free?

ohh and don't forget about that outragous price.
    Last edited by wwe101; 08-24-2010 at 01:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by FirebirdTA01 View Post
    I too, along with my team, have been given the opportunity to test this device. No, you dont know us, I'm a dev who keeps all of my work mostly secret unless its a large breakthrough... there hasnt been any except for getting 3d acceleration on the cell under linux... but no one else has made any until now either so back on topic.

I've agreed to their terms and will make a review and video proving this to be authentic... if thats what it turns out to be. With one of these x3's on the way, only a short time until we will all know if this is a legit product we can trust our money in.
    3D acceleration... by that I assume you mean control of the RSX, that would be quite significant and I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be a peep about something such as that.

Your claim then the immediate dismissal about makes me all the more wary about anything you say. Tin foil hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by wwe101 View Post
    anyone else find it strange that they have anounced psjailbreak for a few days now and clones are even surfacing yet no one has even gotten one yet (except the testers). i mean why don't they just start shipping them and cut out the pre order BS hype?

are they trying to make as much money as they can before the release it and people realize that they are just regular USB's and just dump the contents so everyone can get it for free?

ohh and don't forget about that outragous price.
    definitely seems that way.

theres nothing out there to compare it to because theres nothing out there yet.

Speaking of clones, here come the clones of me! "Oh, hello, you don't know me, but I'm a major player in the scene, even though I have exactly one post and negative reputation. Please to be havingz your mod to test? kthxbai"

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    3D acceleration... by that I assume you mean control of the RSX, that would be quite significant and I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be a peep about something such as that.

Your claim then the immediate dismissal about makes me all the more wary about anything you say. Tin foil hat on.
    No, actually 3d acceleration running on the cell. The mesa driver, did some work on it to get it to work... kinda work that is. And I dont really care about what you think just yet anyway. I was just saying that I will be able to confirm or deny this after I receive this x3 jailbreak... if that is they ever send one like they are claiming. Please dont hate just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    Speaking of clones, here come the clones of me! "Oh, hello, you don't know me, but I'm a major player in the scene, even though I have exactly one post and negative reputation. Please to be havingz your mod to test? kthxbai"

lol
    The fact that I never post on this site means nothing. I just figured that I would be able to use this as a place to spread the news. If no one wishes to hear it then dont listen. Dont hate just because you dont know what you speak of. I work on my own things, like most real "hackers" do. They only "hack" the things that they want and do it so it does something THEY want. I want programming practice and a great way to expand would be to get the ps3 to play it. I also want it to function as a wireless access point and skype point. But thats just me... back on topic, dont hate and bash just because you've never heard of me.
    Last edited by FirebirdTA01; 08-24-2010 at 03:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs Up

Please send your findings of 3d acceleration to the devs.

we don't need Linux anymore, we can run our own unsigned codes on the gameOS with this device!

so why are we even bothering with enabling 3d acceleration in Linux?

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News