Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Big Grin LOL

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    Wow, everyone's trying to cash in on PSJB now huh?
    LOL! YEAH , they try their best.. making icons , names.. i will just wait for free solution... devs and known hackers will develop the jb and make Perfect one... (i hope)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I expect to see some priced under $10 once they become readily available. I also expect I'll end up paying triple or more to buy one in person rather than order one from China in order to avoid waiting, sigh.

That's the problem, any local stores thoroughout Canada will be charging several times the online price. I'm not sure if the US and Europe would be the same. In fact, triple the online price is the absolute minimum I expect it to be. If they're available online for $10 seeing them in stores for $50 wouldn't be surprising. Hopefully that won't generate them any sales and I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 08-23-2010 at 09:56 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngwiedis View Post
    X3 Jailbreak claims that is not fake. They upload a small message...
    I sent them an e-mail to see if they would like CJPC to make a video of their x3JailBreak in action... we'll see if they reply I guess.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I sent them an e-mail to see if they would like CJPC to make a video of their x3JailBreak in action... we'll see if they reply I guess.
    Indeed, it doesn't get much better than an offer from the PS3news website, if they refuse it that would make it all but certain that their clone Jig is just a scam.

Too bad it looks like it's going to take at least another two weeks before any of us get our hands on one.

Well I'm sure a sample could be "overnighted" if they really wanted to, but ya, time will tell for sure.

Hmm if x3jailbreak come to thier word and it is real then that backs up the standard USB flashdrive theory and explains why the clones were made so quick.
    Last edited by ctr3000; 08-23-2010 at 10:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ctr3000 View Post
    Hmm if x3jailbreak come to thier word and it is real then that backs up the standard USB flashdrive theory and explains why the clones were made so quick.
    It doesn't make much sense to me for sony to make a device that is not easily reproduce able and since 256mb or smaller usb sticks are very cheap. Since sony needed to mitigate cost as much as possible on the ps3 cheap + easy = $$$ to them.

Its probably a usb stick+ps3 partition+special file.

edit: partition take anywhere from 64-bits to 1 kilobyte so 256 kilobytes would be plenty of space.
    Last edited by whinis; 08-23-2010 at 10:18 PM

That sounds like a good idea boss hopefully they send you a "test model" I'll happy pre-order from them on your good review sir.

Tell 'em I'll happily test one for the site as well, Boss. I may not be as well known as CJPC, but I can offer them a fair, earnest review if their claims are true.

I would get one but my ps3 needs to be internet enabled until its 100% banproof

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News