Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

That is true, as is what happens to all game consoles... the original Xbox started with mod chips, does anyone remember the "Aladdin 2" chips? I use to install these, and it modded the xbox to do such wonderful things. Since those times, they have figured out how to do everything I did with these chips in a software mod only... ending of a most profound time.

The same with the Wii, starting out with chips and hardware mods, now completely softmods. Soon the PS3 will follow suite, ending the need for any physical modifications, the end of an era. But fear not my friends, for we are at the dawning of a new age, with all new systems to exploit!

this will be great if its true and if boss has faith then i do too. i only use psn ps3 anyways and am waiting hard for ps4 but still great news.. good stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbird View Post
    Looks to me like an old IDE drive with a sata adapter.
    It doesn't look like it is check the pins on the pcb.

There it is the adapter only color is different same components
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by snukixl; 04-27-2012 at 07:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm surprised its taken so long for this to happen.

I will buy a 2nd PS3 when this gets released. I might even buy one before if I know this is real.

Looks like modders will be out of jobs in some areas. Not more downgrading but maybe some modchip installs. Guess we will wait and see. Thanks

Sounds interesting, would definitely apply this to a second PS3 if it turns out to be true

Would probably increase the life of the PS3 further into that of the PS4 if the rumours of that appearing in 2013/14 are true too!

Just a minor translation change:

The Blu-ray player, Sony's PCB has been cracked and costs can thus be gekloont = The blu ray players from Sony PCB has recently been cracked and therefore can be cloned.

Allelujaaa!!!!!!

Hmmmm who would have thought that more china major player interesting in making money with ps3 after dongles, maybe this thing will be available soon and also ending their reign, time will tell

I just hope wasabi team'll make them useless!

How about price? I'd speculate $80+

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast