Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUN View Post
    The values which stands in the Hex Code are really exciting
    Yep, the Etsx one is fake:

Decode Hex

[Register or Login to view code]

to text, and he gets:
    hey you little ----suckers. stop ----ing crying and and take your --- out from between your legs. tucking your ----er and crying doesn't make this part of history look good.
    Master.Key

[Register or Login to view code]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That would be to good.

I hope that this really isn't a fake. We would be able to resign our owen apps and pkgīs, sprxīs, eboot.binīs, selfīs and even pupīs or not?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That would lead to a soft mod wouldn't it?

Not entirely sure but if we could sign our homebrew would there be a need to boot with a jb at all?

is this good news for the ps3 i grabbed broken for $20?

it does everything except read discs... i've replaced the laser twice and no dice but if i could finally play my games backed up on the HD I'd be VERY excited!

any chance this leads to me being able to use my blackcat usb on 3.50 to JB?

Hope this is the real deal, resigning pkg's etc to work on retail mode without a jb device would be unreal it would make playing backups on the ps3 even easier than playing then gettin them goin on the wii

No, the master key is only for the Jig response, not for resigning our executables. We'd need a different key for that.

I'm going to take a wild guess, and that would be that our key would lie in HV during application decryption?

I really hope someone can reveil the right master key to unlock our greatest imaginations, I better start saving up... for a ps4 lol or on second thought ps3 sounds like something i'm gonna keep for decades

Thumbs Up

More graf_chokolo and Estx updates from xorloser's blog: [Register or Login to view links]
    graf_chokolo says: I have dumped the key but will not make it public for now. I don’t want people developing more dongles and making more money off it

Don’t worry, I have contacted zAxis and he will use it for his PSGrade

I know where you’re coming from and feel the same way but to be honest figuring this whole key thing out was interesting and that’s what motivated me

As for the 3.50 jailbreak, I have been working on any possible exploits or methods using one my original 3.15 and I have made some interesting progress

I was going to just post it here but like I said, I have contacted zAxis and asked him to keep it to himself for now

I plan to release publicly after PSGrade has become wide spread

Please understand
    Estx says: I was just reading through the comments, there sure are some whiny little btches here, I suppose including ‘me’.

graf: Should I withhold the key as well? I don’t wish to ruin the progress of the scene.. Do you have an e-mail I can contact you by?
    graf_chokolo says:

Estx I was thinking and maybe my logic is a little flawed

It’s up to you if you want to release it
    So it appears a PSGrade free alternative to all of the paid devices will be coming soon! I have updated the first post as well now.

Looks like we're finally in for a fully custom system within the next few days!

Or maybe they're gonna be sneaky and keep us waiting until xmas... 20 days to go boys 'n girls!

PS3News - So these guys have the REAL master key? Not the fake one posted all over this topic? I've been sat waiting with these PSGrade files for a few days now. Looks like the infectus is out the window...

Was wondering as well last night, You can reprogram the infectus, and it also has a 2Mbit flash onboard - could we do something in the way of payloads etc for the infectus? I'm guessing it's a little more than just porting the flashes to the APxxxxx?

Any thoughts on this?

I'm sure they do yep, as I don't believe graf_chokolo would say he got it if he didn't. We should know soon enough when PSGrade is updated or they leak it publicly as mentioned above.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News