Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: PS3 Kernel Exploit Discovered in FIFA Soccer 09 Game

Sponsored Links
    Today DemonHades (and Jack90 at Spanish site [Register or Login to view links]) have reported a rumor of a possible PS3 kernel exploit discovered in the FIFA Soccer 09 game for PlayStation 3.

Currently there are no plans to publicly disclose the exploit, however, if it does surface there is a good chance it will still be present in PS3 Firmware 3.50 so only time will tell for sure.

To quote DemonHades, roughly translated: "I do not think showing more are demonstrated, but helping others and providing information.

I am not a coder "hopefully" would dawn, I'm ideologue and analyze the details.

What the exploit as I said in my private message that was copied to EOL (without my consent) was a reply to the question suggested by maee, who kindly responded.

As I said the FIFA09 has a kernel exploit not want to publish for several reasons, including neglecting the business model wave dependence on "x" groups, including Math.

Having the information is to have the power to handle situations as you saw when they released the code in the groove ("as if you throw rice to the pigeons go all at once and do not separate from you, but if they see anything they do not strip is piran "), I for personal reasons I do not do if we manage herds er one more of the herd.

As happened with the game of King Kong in x360, the games have different binaries that can be manipulated and thus act as it adapts to new ideas.

Fijate a simple shader KK, could hack the system, and warning system is light years x360 ps3 for security .. Including myself and all we thought the PS3 had more security than 360, and is not so .

This gave him details of what I watch in its time (the files that make the game of FIFA 09), but this requires a memdump full, not partial as there is currently only the kernel memory dumpee you.

May come from a savestate, a shader, etc ... (see wii with a game text overflow in "x" time.)

Like I said, if I had tried eol generously as the rest of people (not with honors) ubiese made myself a lot of information that today is our web.

Same would be supporting my team and kicking off new jobs in eol, but again the same manipulation of "x" people opposed to disclosure of information makes you think these disputes.

Regarding aid to psgroove normal math, is part of social engineering to continue at the height of the "epicenter of the information on PS3."

You see out of doors again.. no closed doors."

To quote Jack90, roughly translated: "Why not talk about the exploit that brings the FIFA09? I answer you because you are not interested to leave the soft while you can exploit to make money in hardware, is easier to play with the ignorance of people, all people are happy to see that you can do what you both hate PLAY BACKUPS.

[Register or Login to view links]

As I said the FIFA09 has a kernel exploit not want to publish for several reasons, including neglecting the business model wave dependence on "x" groups, including Math.

This gave him details of what I watch in its time (the files that make the game of FIFA 09), but this requires a memdump full, not partial as there is currently only the kernel memory dumpee you.

May come from a savestate, a shader, etc ... (see wii with a game text overflow in "x" time.)"

Rumor: PS3 Kernel Exploit Discovered in FIFA Soccer 09 Game

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did anyone even understand half the stuff that guy was talking about?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    even half of understanding is too much. i understand the idea but not the explanation. ahh well at least he tried

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you only have to read the text slow. and not jump over every word you don't know.

in fifa09 is an exploit which could be lead to a hack for 3.50 because of the fact that it wasnt found till yet. that means if it is in 3.15, then it will be still there in 3.50 and so we have a chance to get our hands on the internal informations from 3.50.

this could be lead to many informations we need for the future of jailbreak or even for a custom firmware.

greetings
    Warrorar

He was just using Google Translate... that's why it sounds all out of whack...

cool, makes more sense you realise 3.51 etc would come out the INSTANT we hack 3.50.

hell, they're prob jumping to make a new firmware thanks to psdowngrade.

they just need an excuse - added feature or something to mask their true intentions.

that goes without saying, sony will have a few members on here and all hacking forums, also will have every jailbreaking device and software to date and compiling some supercode firmware to wipe all the top lads good work out, obviously their main aim is to deny access to psn as without that having a ps3 is pointless for most people namely the COD junkies, it sounds good theres a custom 3.50 in the pipeline but as you rightly say sony will be on it like flies on manure.

Wouldn't say that they do that because it's all an economics thing for sony if they wan`t a "Supercode" they would have to start from scratch again costing them Millions of $$ it seems they are just here to irritate the hell out of us like all those other software developers...

And that's all just because it`s cheaper...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News