Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it's real then it's about time for Uncharted 3 Thanks! JB2!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Roaf, sorry, this isn't real. First off, why the BD discs. Why not the hard-drive. Why only newer games?

There are lots of really recently registered users who claim this is real, it's all just a scam.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not going to say it's fake, more like fictional. If there is a slim chance something like that being real, then You and I would know it, and the reason for that is, because we would of developed it 1st in the group of know developers.

If I was interested in this, which I'm not , I would take a look at the history if any, of the so called creators of this, and see if they are capable of even developing it, because if you think about it, we have across 3 of the main PS3 hackers web sites the best dev's going, and if they haven't come up with this 1st, then its unlikely any other unknown Dev's have.

Just a thought.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I have updated the main article with a summary of what Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) stated... apparently Indonesia was used by the PS3 JB2 Team as a test market, and next week normal mod-chip vendors will be receiving marketing material on the PS3 JailBreak 2 device as well.

That said, beginning sometime next week the news likely will be flooded with the official PS3 JB2 device specifications, more videos, etc to further confirm its validity... let's just hope a FREE scene alternative surfaces like was done with PSGroove and PSGrade, eh?

Finally, according to Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) the PS3 JB2 (JailBreak 2) device is genuine and will allow games that require the v3.6+ keys to run (including FIFA 12) providing the following requirements are met:
    • Console must be on PS3 Firmware v3.55 (Official Sony Firmware)
    • PS3 JB2 USB dongle must be used
    • PS3 games must be burned to BD-R (Blu-ray) discs

He also states the following on the upcoming PS3 JB2 (JailBreak 2) device:
    • Retail Price of the JB2 dongle will be around $45
    • A lot more newer PS3 game titles then originally listed below are now working, and have been confirmed by one of our trusted sponsors.
    • You be able to burn the special game discs yourself, that are used by the JB2 design, and details on how & why will be coming by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    I'm not going to say it's fake, more like fictional. If there is a slim chance something like that being real, then You and I would know it, and the reason for that is, because we would of developed it 1st in the group of know developers.

If I was interested in this, which I'm not , I would take a look at the history if any, of the so called creators of this, and see if they are capable of even developing it, because if you think about it, we have across 3 of the main PS3 hackers web sites the best dev's going, and if they haven't come up with this 1st, then its unlikely any other unknown Dev's have.

Just a thought.
    That's what we also thought with the first jailbreak and CobraUSB providing PS2/PSX backups to be played.. We just have to wait and see!

Wow, looks like the scene picked up pretty quickly , I hope there will be some sort of alternative to this other than using a Dongle or burned BD discs.

Looks legit, hope team Rebug do something about, love Rebug dont want to go to OFW 3.55

Special game disc? What did you mean, PS3News? Or what did Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) mean?
    Last edited by Ezio; 10-20-2011 at 06:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No idea myself, but burning discs definitely isn't something I'd bother with these days hehe... like always, once these companies make their initial money a free alternative (that probably will end up working from the PS3 HDD by scene developers) is likely to surface is my bet.

I have also added a PS3 JB2 Dongle FAQ to the main article now for those interested.

I watched the video of 11 minutes, it is a fake downgrade, he stays on cfw 3.55 with spoof. At first second of that video you can see the two debug options as install package files and app/home, then he goes into recovery menu and there ps3 tells him 3.55 or higher fw.

Why does he a fake downgrade video? Is it all fake, maybe? LOL

After he put a cfw 3.55 and uses the dongle, so I thinked dongle works only with special custom firmware for ps3. Now he reports it'll work on 3.55 ofw. Too much confusion, man, I would not be another fake.
    Last edited by Ezio; 10-20-2011 at 06:51 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News