Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, it's available already in newsgroup

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Z, you sank my battleship!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL I have a feeling it's still afloat under Caputo's radar hehe, but on topic we all know it's the same people doing this under different nicknames. They cashed in all they could on 3.6 stuff so finally decided to give it to the scene for free (like it should have been all along) under the Duplex label... did you get those PS3 scene movie rights yet?

CoreDump is debug function let you dump memory of fake self or NPDRM fake self, when it crash. But with retail eboot it couldn't dump the memory due to protection. So, duplex use another trick to get NoDrm EBOOT.

Hmm.. ok.. so only fake self or NPDRM fake self well then take MultiMan 04.02 which is a Retail NPDRM >> enable core dump function >> start MultiMan >> exit to XMB and be surprised

Just only one little present. And now start to use your brains.

There is always a way.

Banned User
    Umm... why would anyone be surprised? Multiman is homebrew, and if it's running on the latest dex FW, it'll be a NPDRM fake self as we can't make proper Retail NPDRM selfs. So what does your statement prove?

Sorry to said that but if you see a black sheep in irish, you will say that all sheep are black?

Readself RELOAD.SELF (MULTIMAN):

[Register or Login to view code]

Why i say that: because i investigate in it a long time ago. If you don't trust duplex and me, that they don't use coredump is when you decrypt DUPLEX EBOOT the last section is present (in coredump there are no the last section).

I think they got others keys (3.60+) or someone in their team have reversed drm eboot.

Do you mean duplex and tb are the same people or e3 also? interesting. never thought about that but it makes sense. at least its free anyway now. thats the way it should always been.

i wonder if you can somehow mod deans eboot fix to include tb games. that would rock! also cfwprophet, i for one of many many members here at ps3news have great respect for you and your team and the work and knowledge you have. thanks and please don't let a few tools ruin it for us all.

i wish i could be in your underground scene bro.. LOL i'm not at all computer smart though so i'm of little use to the scene. but i love it all the same.
    Last edited by elser1; 08-16-2012 at 07:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, but the story is too depressing so we're waiting for something we can use as a happy ending.

Man I feel so left out lol. I will be joining you soon my brothers

Sponsored Links
Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News