Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well it is TRUE, DUPLEX CRACKS DRM True Blue, then DUPLEX should know how to make eboot.bin with DRM for CFW 3.55 True Blue.

So, I challenge DUPLEX to mod EBOOT.bin SLEEPING DOGS run and play on CFW 3.55 with dongle True Blue.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hehe, right. Use DEX you lazy bum.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's awesome news!

all i have to say is if there is scene members using DRM as a profit then i hope they all burn in hell.

^ hope more info pops out. Great news for the people that own a PS3 still. Also great news for the scene

AGAIN BIG UPS TO THE TEAM KEEP THE WORK UP.

This is good news. I just got one cause it was free but now I can tear it apart and see what I can do with it. Also i will be able to run another firmware, so that kicks butt. Good news but on the hand what I they don't release any more eboots, so I closing I hope he found a way to make all eboots work. Thanks

No offense, cfwprophet, but did you actually have a working example or just a theory? I don't doubt your ability, but you have to realize the whole DEX+coredump idea is over the heads of most readers here (non-developers).

It should come as no surprise then that Duplex is seen as heroes for providing patches that remove TB DRM. If you wanted the credit, you needed to provide a working example that the average reader can use.

That is the last thing that we need is for you to do that. Are we not working all for the same goal and that is to play newer games without the need for dongles. Just don't give in a go underground. Thanks

Transient I don't care about fame or credit's i just try to talk to peoples but it is a diff if you talk in public via forums or if you talk private via irc channel's and so on. I never made any mysterious about my finding's but i won't do it puplic any more. Anyway, i already told other's about my finding's in case of the core dump function. It's just thing's like that WHY i mainly don't talk puplic any more. I don't need to proof thing's to any one. If you wan't to know something ask me in private, then trie, and if it works....well you then will see for your self.

One last word about credit's... if i want to have credit's i would release stuff under my public name and not under a "anonymous" name

racer0018 You misunderstood me. I'm still there and do thing's and from time to time you will also see releases under my puplic name. But yea... those are 2 diff world's... the public scene and the underground scene. Really you can't imagine. Everything start underground. And sooner or later it get's public. But the real ongoing is in underground scene.

Just a noobish question: will only TB patches become available for CFW 3.55 or will other games still unfixed get a fix? For example the Amazing spiderman... or any other game unplayable yet.

New Fix DRM-Free Released by Team Duplex:

- Neverdead.Eboot.Patch.DirFix.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Tiger.Woods.PGA.Tour.13.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - PS3 Dirt.Showdown.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Devil.May.Cry.HD.Collection.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Sniper.Elite.V2.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Syndicate.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Twisted.Metal.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Snipers.Invisible.Silent.Deadly.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Puss.in.Boots.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    - Assassins.Creed.Revelations.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News