Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I thought this would have happened a lot sooner... oh well, better late than never.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TB is TAKING TOO LONG, for releasing their NEW GAMES EBOOT and NEW PATCH for their dongle. This is a stupid method, WHY ?

Because DUPLEX get the first to CRACK new GAMES such as DARKSIDERS2 and SLEEPING DOGS.

Honesty, I hate with TB, they should work together to make new games with mod eboot so it can play it with their dongle.

NOW it's too late, DUPLEX beats DONGLE!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I want to request something for most of the japanime guys and people who LOVE Dragonball Z Please do DragonballZ Ultimate Tenkaichi or BLUS-30823

Excellent Work, Top Dog! Duplex. i'm still interested to know how true blue actually got fself eboots to run on retail firmware.

Yea sure. Whooohoo super team duplex. Do you guys really think that duplex discovered this the last 2 weeks ? Is it not suspect that they release after TrueBlue was already killed with Cex2Dex release ?

I say it now for the last time: There is NO fself for new games !! TrueBlue use the CoreDump function and a RSX exception to dump the games like i told the scene for over a half year.

I also showed some guys how to use the coredump function and how to trigger a exception but it seems like the average user do not listen or don't understand how to use but still putting teams like trueblue or duplex into heaven.

I go back underground... have fun.

All right !!! this is the problem they beat who know to patch the games for 3.55 the problem now is... what we are going to do for new games that don't have a TB PATCH ?
    Last edited by Siggy12; 08-15-2012 at 09:38 AM Reason: mistake

In none technical language I assume you mean that you do a memory dump once the eboot has been decrypted. How does this work with post 3.55 firmware? Wouldn't you need to have level 1 or 2 peek and poke access to trigger the exception and core dump which we don't have?

Arrow

Here is a list of the TB releases for those who need to remove the dongle patched games and overwrite them with the PS3 scene release (Duplex, NRP, etc) fixes as they become available: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...fo&search=_TB_

[Register or Login to view code]

Siggy12 Convert to a Dex and use the update to make the fresh new released game work. And if there is no update then we need to dump it out of ram with coredump function.

utar oO The Coredump function is a embended system of the debug FW and get handled of liblv2dbg. The send signal call aka send_signal_to_coredump_handler() and the trigger function are always running and CAN NOT be deactivated.

This have nothing to do with any custom syscall. Please download a SDK, Install it and read the documentation about the Core Dump function.

holy sig. thats great news for the scene. applause to duplex.

gotta say this has made me so happy. i hope these fools don't sell one more drm infected p.o.s dongle.

i hope its made public how to do it. great news everyone!

Sponsored Links
Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News