Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is another update from the TB site:

23 - 7 2012

The True Blue team will soon be launching an updated version of our dongle, hence our silence and lack of news/updates. The changes include a new style casing to help differentiate clones from the authentic True Blue dongles. The new version dongle will be compatible with EBOOT patches released to date, whilst existing authentic True Blue dongles in the market will continue to be supported in the same firmware releases.

You can expect a spate of EBOOT releases shortly after the new version dongle is released. We also plan to include a lot of extra features for our loyal True Blue user base in upcoming firmware releases. which will also function seamlessly on existing authentic True Blue dongles.

We would also like to bring to our potential customers and existing users attention that the website: truebluejb2.cc is selling FAKE dongles. We are in no way associated with them nor will we replace or support their fake dongles.

Information received suggests that they have not yet cloned our new style packaging, so large qty's of devices in the market which do NOT come packed in the packaging detailed below (30-5-2012 news) are most likely fake. We will continue to monitor the situation daily.

The upcoming new firmware releases will also block the clones and help users differentiate fakes from authentic dongles.

Upcoming firmware releases will block these fake devices and furthermore EBOOT's will not support the clones. PB2 and JBking clone devices will also be blocked in the future and will not function correctly with our upcoming features!

We thank our customers for their continuing support and hope you will enjoy the coming features and EBOOT patches.........

The clones sold by truebluejb2.cc can be differentiated by checking the PCB inside the casing using the guide below, as previously posted in news.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

pcb-comparison.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    updated version refer to:

-the software
    -the hardware (new dongle)

?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I do not know, by what miracle guys have run Batman Arkham City on TB CFW, it gave me black screen all the time, and I tried with and without disc, with and without patch, with and without dlc... etc.

1) Then I tried to make a PSN-like package to run it with the TB unplugged (you remember good old times, eh?). After 2.5 hours of converting NPDRM-update-like-pkg signed with debug keys with hard-as-nutshell-to-decrypt eboot, I finally managed to create a pkg. It run, but at the install it hanged.

2) So, I made another (obvious) solution in half an hour - reencrypted eboot, so you can replace it directly over your game dump and play happily on any 3.55 CFW (included TB) without problems (haven't tried dlc's on TB CFW yet). Tested on TB CFW v2 with dongle plugged.

Instructions:

1. Replace ebbot in your game's dump directory with this: [Register or Login to view links] (THIS IS NOT AN OLD EBOOT, IT'S CONVERTER!)
    2. Run the game, allow it to install data, start new game, when you'll regain control of Bruce, while moving the character, you should press PS button and chose "Exit game"
    3. Start multiman, copy "PATCH" directory d/l from here: [Register or Login to view links] to your hdd0/game/BLUS30538/USRDIR (game install directory)
    4. Start the game again, wait till another install finishes, enjoy!

No old semi-working patches were used, it's a real deal, patched to run in a way for TB users, who have troubles launching the usual style.

Come on guys, I sacrificed some precious hours of sleep (it's 4 AM here), I deserve some +reps

The video explains how to open the dongle by grabbing the plastic lip behind the usb connector with pliers an pulling towards you, Thus exposing the plastic casing... Check out the video.

How to take apart your True Blue dongle to see if you have a real or a fake one. Real easy guide to make sure is worth it. Fake dongles have a green pcb with medium size LEDs at the bottom, we're as a Real TB has a blue pcb with tiny LEDs an a actel chip (like the one in the video, if yours resembles that then its real.)

icon_xl.jpg  

TrueBlue PS3 USB Dongle DRM Protection Removed By DUPLEX!

Not long after the release of the PS3 3.60 Keys comes the first of several PlayStation 3 releases with the TrueBlue PS3 USB dongle DRM-infected protection now removed by scene group DUPLEX!

Download: DUPLEX PS3 Releases - Ongoing thread, add new game releases here guys!

Below is the release information, from their Max Payne 3 Eboot Patch READNFO PS3 DUPLEX PS3 NFO as follows:

Release Name: Max.Payne.3.Eboot.Patch.READNFO.PS3-DUPLEX
    Date: August 2012
    Languages: English
    Platform: PS3 CFW 3.55
    Genre: Action

[Register or Login to view code]

Max Payne 3 TB Eboot Patch *CRACKED*

Release Info:

When we first read about the TrueBlue USB Dongle we were excited about it. Finally having a way to play FW 3.60+ games on CFW 3.55 again. What a great asset to the scene everyone thought .. until people found out that this USB Dongle was solely made for cashing in! Its only purpose was to check on the DRM the TrueBlue Team added to their 3.55 Eboots. What a shame!

DUPLEX to the rescue! Finally bury your TB dongle because we removed their unnecessary DRM and their Patches will now work on Cfw 3.55 without any dongle or special TB CFW.

Notes:

Copy the files inside the rars into your games usrdir and replace existing ones Tested on Kmeaw CFW 3.55 with Max.Payne.3.PROPER.PS3-DUPLEX more to come ...

Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release

From anonymous also comes another Max Payne 3 Update v1.05 [FW 4.0] Patched for CFW 3.40+ workaround as follows:

Max Payne 3 BLES / BLUS Test EBOOT and Param.sfo:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]
    • Max Payne 3 BLES / BLUS Test EBOOT and param.sfo
    • The rar has an embedded readme with the pkg links
    • Its probably best if they have the common.sdat from the duplex release, though I am not positive.
    • They need to backup files, preferable that person has spoofing
    • Game update sfo's, don’t replace the Game sfo!!!!

From CaptainCPS-X: Here you have the PKG files for easy install of this awesome “Anonymous” collaboration! (thanks to hellsing9 to for providing with the files) This is really cool since maybe more 4.0 FW games will be patched in the future by this Anonymous person! Thanks!

US Patch [BLUS-30557]

[Register or Login to view links] (51 MB)

Europe Patch [ BLES-00942 ]

[Register or Login to view links] (51 MB)

Installation instructions:

1- Download your specific PKG (US / EU)
    2- Install normally from XMB.
    3- Replace the original “common.sdat” from your untouched backup with DUPLEX’s one ([Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]).
    4- Load with multiMAN normally.

Enjoy! SeeYa!

In related PS3 news today, pr0p0sitionJOE has released several new PlayStation 3 fixes both HERE and HERE for those interested.

Update: A second PlayStation 3 scene group named NRP has also followed suit and released Kidou Senshi Gundam Extreme VS EBOOT PATCH READNFO JPN PS3 NRP. Below are the details from the PS3 NFO to the release as well:

Release Name: Kidou_Senshi_Gundam_-_Extreme_VS_EBOOT_PATCH_READNFO_JPN_PS3-NRP

NoRePack Presents. It's NoT a repack !

FiLENaME ------ nrp-exvsp
    PlaTForM ------ PS3 CFW 3.55
    Region ------ Japan
    Language ------ Japanese
    Supplier ------ Team NoRePack
    rlz.Date ------ 2o12-o8-15
    Serial ------ BLJS10131

Finally, a hero comes to kick the fcking TB'sass, cheers! And now we want to support dear DUPLEX with this release. Gundam stands on the ground without any dongle or special TB CFW. Works with our release: Kidou_Senshi_Gundam_-_Extreme_VS_JPN_REPACK_JB_PS3-NRP

Let's be the witness of the ruin of TB dynasty. Love & Peace! Enjoy! iF u LOvE or HATe THiS GAmE, BuY iT ;]

Other related PS3 releases from today:
    • Neverdead.Eboot.Patch.DirFix.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Tiger.Woods.PGA.Tour.13.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Dirt.Showdown.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Devil.May.Cry.HD.Collection.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Sniper.Elite.V2.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Syndicate.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Twisted.Metal.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Snipers.Invisible.Silent.Deadly.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Puss.in.Boots.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Assassins.Creed.Revelations.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Kidou_Senshi_Gundam_-_Extreme_VS_EBOOT_PATCH_READNFO_JPN_PS3-NRP
    • Max.Payne.3.Eboot.Patch.READNFO.PS3-DUPLEX
    • Kidou_Senshi_Gundam_UC_EBOOT_PATCH_JPN_PS3-NRP

Here is a list of the TB releases for those who need to remove the dongle patched games and overwrite them with the PS3 scene release (Duplex, NRP, etc) fixes as they become available.

In related PS3 hacking news SGuerrini97 made available a [Register or Login to view links] (Password: BySGuerrini97) stating: Here is the Core Dump + Original self of NBA 2K7 (BLES00025). I made the dump from the original disk, i think that i can dump ALL the originals games.

Also below harryoke has outlined how he did a PS3 full core dump, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Hello there my friends... as you may or may not know i have been looking into the possibility to get a full core dump from my ps3... a few hours ago i was sent a pm from ANON ... here it is....

Hey mate, yeh cfwprophet told something about the ram dump too. you can make a core dump on a dex. here is a quote from him:

'I say it now for the last time: There is NO fself for new games !! TrueBlue use the CoreDump function and a RSX exception to dump the games like i told the scene for over a half year.'

'Take MultiMan 04.02 which is a Retail NPDRM >> enable core dump function >> start MultiMan >> exit to XMB and be surprised'

'The Coredump function is a embended system of the debug FW and get handled of liblv2dbg. The send signal call aka send_signal_to_coredump_handler() and the trigger function are always running and CAN NOT be deactivated.'

He also said that you will get one 250MB file. there you have to search the decrypted file(s). it would be pretty sure that they use this method, because newer games wouldnt have debug eboots or fselfs.

If you open a tb eboot with a hex editor, you will see near at the end , that they stand right after the codes some passages with 'liblv2'. if you open a original eboot , you cant find passages with 'liblv2'. like cfwprophet said, the core dump get handled of 'liblv2dbg' and you can find 'liblv2' passages in tb eboots. so they use coredump pretty sure.

But the problem is to trigger a crash or so. i really dont know. i'm not a dev and dont have an idea. i just wanted to tell you this infos because i saw your post about coredump.

Here you can read more infos: ps3devwiki.com/files/documents/-SONY%20PS3%20SDK%20Documentation/360.01/cell/en/pdf/debug_support/Core_Dump-Overview_e.pdf

And here about liblv2dbg: ps3devwiki.com/files/documents/-SONY%20PS3%20SDK%20Documentation/RTL2.3.0/debug_support/liblv2dbg-Overview_e.pdf

Well i now have a few core dumps ...some were 250mb and a 500mb dump which i have uploaded including the log file...it is in rar format & compressed to 45mb

Hopefully this will lead us to the magic decrypted eboots that we all want. i hope someone with a bit more knowledge than me can use this info.

Just done a quick search of dump for USRDIR found this at address 002530E0

And at 05D87600

At the end of the dump filename you see EBOOT.BIN this tells you where the crash happened... the crash that happened on showtime....the file ends showtime.self. remember have your DEX in system software mode or you wont get a dump

I'm going to upload a 2 more dumps... try comparing the log files to see if there are anything common between them...

Please grab em before links go down: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

This dump is from catherine v1.0 and the decrypted elf starts at 0x1B6B30. BLUS30428. I'd need the original EBOOT.BIN ([Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]) to get the rest of the info (and possibly reconstruct the ELF)

If the decrypted eboot is there then maybe we don't need a full dump and a 250mb dump will be ok... i hope this is the case.

You could look at a games filesystem...lets say a file called hello.sprx - replace it with a dummy file with the same filename.. this could cause a crash. even if you do not see the squares in the bottom left hand corner still check that a dump has been achieved... as a few times i didn't notice the squares.

From badhabit and sguerrini97: To trigger the core dump you could use samples/sdk/dbg/exception_handler in the 4+ sdk for example using liblv2dbg. I've compiled the exception_handler sample. Then I've made an mself (samples\sdk\lv2\multi-self) that contains as first self the "exception_handler_main.ppu.self" and as second self the original EBOOT (renamed EBOOT.self) of COD MW3 (BLES01430).

Here is it: [Register or Login to view links]

If I'm right this should cause a core dump of both selfs. I can't test it until tomorrow evening.. If someone wants to test just update to DEX 4.20, put the files from the archive to the fileserving dir (app_home) and execute from the target manager "/app_home/mself-main.ppu.self" then wait.

Trigger a Core Dump from a Retail Original Disk (PS3 DEX 4.20) by sguerrini97

In conclusion, while it would be miraculous if Max Louarn, Paul Owen, GaryOPA et al had a change of heart and stopped profiting off the PS3 scene with useless DRM devices odds are they already have another dongle scheme in the works for newer PS3 Firmware and plan to con unsuspecting users into forking out more cash unfortunately... so remember this day folks- good things come to those who wait and patience is a virtue.

TrueBlue PS3 USB Dongle DRM Protection Removed By DUPLEX!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Core_Dump-Overview_e.pdf   liblv2dbg-Overview_e.pdf  

This is awesome! Now all I need to wait for is a fixed eboot for Jak and Daxter collection, Twisted Metal, and Mass Effect 3.

I have a TB but i'm happy that duplex fcked them up

I got a question though! can we go back from TB CFW 2 to normal kmeaw 3.55 just they way we went to tb cfw 2?
    Last edited by master32820; 08-15-2012 at 08:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'm glad i sold my dongle.

i hope all unfixed trueblue games will be patched tomorrow. like ghost recon FS, dragons dogma, mass effect 3 and tales of graces f.

Does this mean if your ps3 is on kmeaw cfw 3.55 you can play ALL the TB cracked games, or only the ones that get cracked (eg max payne 3)?

Currently the ones that get re-released with the DRM removed, whether this will change only time will tell... at the moment there are 2 games released above and most likely a slew more incoming from various scene release groups.

Sponsored Links

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News