Today the True Blue PS3 JB2 v2.6 followed by v2.51 (ReActPSN / Cinavia Remover / Rebug Spoofer bug fix) updates have been released.
Download: http://www.truebluejb2.com/downloads/TrueBlueUpdate-2.6.zip / TrueBlue Update v2.6
(Mirror) / http://www.truebluejb2.com/downloads/TrueBlueUpdate-2.51.zip / TrueBlue Update v2.51
(Mirror) 24 - 4 – 2012
It has come to our attention that a small number of users may be affected by freezing at boot if using 2.6 dongle fw where they have modified their console cfw's files by installing programs such as ReactPSN, Cineavi protection remover or other such programs. The 2.6 dongle fw functions perfectly where the user has NOT carried out modifications to the console cfw. The console cfw should not be modified when running TB 2.51 cfw or 2.6 cfw, as this will cause incompatibilities which can lead to freezing at boot reported by a few users this evening on the forums.
In order to provide a feature rich experience for users we will add support for some popular programs/applications in TB CFW 2.61 which will be released within the coming days. We thank all TB users for their continued support and patience whilst we develop feature updates and firmwares.
Anyone who has modified their TB CFW and is experiencing freezing, may simply revert to 2.51 TB FW using the special fw file attached here and reinstall the 3.55 CFW DG on their console. This will compeletly fix any freezing issues. We kindly remind TB users not to modify the TB console CFW 3.55 unless we explicitly state in the accompanying notes included with upcoming TB 2.61 fw that the program/application is supported.
How to update:
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle-DG" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.51.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.51.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.51"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle. Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete
True Blue dongle firmware v2.6 has been released. Changes include:
Change log: - v2.6
- Added PS3 firmware version spoofer
- Game compatibility fixes
Change log: - v2.51
- Added compatibility for revised True Blue hardware
ReActPSN on True Blue CFW v2, Update 2.61 (no previous PSN activation, no VSH mod) via ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3353-reactPSN?p=38306#post38306 from PatrickBatman
REACTPSN 2.0 or 2.2 install for true blue CFW v2 update 2.61 (No previous PSN purchase required the act.date file)
I havent tried to install reactPSN straight from 2.61 (you may need the VSH file route which is hazardous as you have to modify dev_blind)
1. Install TB CFW v2 and 2.51 or lower update if havent already.
2. Put your USB Thumb or USB HDD back into your PC or MAC.
3. Download both reActPSN v2.0 or 2.20 and Rebug Spoofer 4.00
4. Now extract reactPSN v2.0.rar (or 2.20) and drag reactPSN v2.0 pkg to the root of your USB Thumb stick or USB HDD, do the same for REbug Spoofer.pkg
5. On the root of your USB Thumb Stick create a folder called exdata. Whenever you get new rap and edat files drag them into this very folder (Every Time) usb:exdata/rap files. Always leave previous rap and edat files in exdata for when you reuse reActPSN v2.0 for newer games downloaded.
6. Now install the reActPSN v2.0 pkg and Rebug Spoofer like any other pkg from usb in furthest PS3 right USB port (but dont run the programs created yet)
7. Turn off PS3 and make sure that the True Blue Dongle is removed, Turn on PS3.
8. Run rebug Spoofer and spoof your ps3 (install files and activate spoofer, will reboot each time) check system info in XMB to make sure version is 4.00
9. Run ReActPSN and hold R1 (Some people say Hold Circle instead) during the restart process should only take about 20 seconds. (Holding R1 will make a ReActPSN folder on the base of your usb drive with 2 folders in it "BK0001" and "pubPSN"). Any content you purchased prior to this hack will be backed up in pubPSN folder in the form of rap and edat files (These are the very files needed for us all to activate any shared psn, dlc or psone classic games, THAT YOU OWN. If you had no previous content BK0001 wont be created).
10. Check to see if reactPSN folder was created on USB HD/STICK if not you didnt hold down R1 or USB HD is not in PS3 right port (cant use HUB at this point)
12. Copy the exdata folder contents in pubPSN to the exdata folder you created on the root of your USB drive.
13. Create a new user account on the PS3 called aa
14. Run reActPSN again *do not push anything this time (it will rename user "aa" to reActPSN v2.0 xrif xedat).
15. When it's finished your PS3 console will automatically restart again (If not restart PS3 manually).
16. You'll notice aa has been renamed to something reActPSN v2.0 xrif xedat. Thats it done.
17. Everytime you want to install new PSN , PSone games or DLC content, just go into reActPSN v2.0 ACCOUNT and rename it to aa (You can do multiple games, dlc, etc at one time, if you have rap and edat files, usb HD needs to be in PS3 right port when doing step 17, 18 & 19)
18. Download, extract rap and edat files (that came with dlc.pkg etc) to exdata folder on the root of your USB Thumb stick or USB HDD
19. Run reActPSN v2.0 (app) again, then install psn game, dlc, or psone classic pkg(s) after reboot.
20. Make sure to keep all previously activated rap and edat files in the exdata folder on Root of USB Thumb stick or HDD for everytime you use reActPSN v2.0 and also for archival purposes.
21. Plug in true blue dongle, start PS3, ReactPSN will now work for 2.51 and lower TB update Continue for 2.61 update.
22. Open rebug spoofer (app), and hit L1 + X that un spoofs (console reboots) it then go back to it and hit L1 + O that uninstalls the files (console reboots again)
23. Then update to 2.61. system info should read true blue 4.11, 2.61 (or something like that)
24. Run reactPSN (app) again, play game ("reactPSN" USB HD can now be plugged into hub if need be)
credits to: ps3iso, piratan and myself
Finally, from zadow
trueupdate 2.6 disassemply: http://tinypaste.com/781ccc23