Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

This is great news, but I think it's still going to take a while until we can start playing 3.60+ games on CFW without the dongle.

May be, but we need help from famous dev like Dean and others.

At offset 360000 + 7f8 i think Cobra payload check if the dongle id is AAAABAC0 or AAAACCCC.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Payloads of trueblue and cobra was released and also posted on ps3 dev wiki before. Also in source code but it doesn't have lead till today into playing newer games.

Don't misunderstand me i would appreciate if some one other find a way quicker then us.

If i'm not wrong the this isn't a dongle id. First its few bytes to long, dongle i'd normally hase only 2 bytes like 0xAAAA and then this would be more then a lame id.

In psjailbreak it is 0xAAAAC0DE.

ps3devwiki.com/wiki/PSJailbreak_Exploit_Payload_Reverse_Engineering

What a freaking lame id

Anyway noticed that only the last 2 bytes are diff from the both you suggested that it is the dongle id. Then also in ida you have
    Code:
    r0, -0x5556 # 0xAAAACCCC
    r0, r0, 0xCCCC
    r9 -0x5556 # 0xAAAABAC0
    r9, r9, # 0xBAC0
    So the id still would be 2 bytes long not 4 bytes. This now match the length of other dongle id's. I'm not so familar with that but the r stands for resgister and the both r's means write from register9 to register9. Meaning it writes the value 0xBAC0 two times to the register 9. I think lis stand for list and orig for original. List should be understand able but what is meant with original i don't now exactly.
    Hell i nead a clone of me. The one who is working all the time and the second who is learning new stuff

Lol.

In PowerPc assembly lis mean "Load immediate shifted left" and ori "OR Immediate".

So wait a sec , is it true what prophet says ? Was this info released before ???

ps3 dev wiki release only desciptor of dongle, hardware info ... But not this part of payload you can check it.

Here the post on ps3news from 11/11/11 if you scroll down to the post's you can see yours and mine comment: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ased-for-free/

And here the parrt from dev wiki: ps3devwiki.com/wiki/ReDRM_/_Piracy_dongles

Thoes guy is a bit smarter and doesn't have success or don't want to continue. I doubt that this will lead into 3.6+ games in case of a new payload for a dongle or a new custom kernel for the ps3. No offence meant to Shadoxi.

Give a look on the pastebin and check for 0xA0. For me this is more interesting.

Also i now from my try to get peoples involved that the scene coder's are not interested in to help others to get out those drm dongles. And the devs from scene who know what to do will answer you that your work is only for pirating games and that they won't help you. Sadly but true.

Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast