Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can I put that TB CFW through PS3MFW and customize it or do I have to install it the way it is?

I like the way I have my PS3 set up now and don't really want to change it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you install in system recovery it should be ok. If you wanted to be real safe you could install 3.54 ofw and then the true blue Cfw v2.

Thanks.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was trying to make my own CFW the way I like it. I didn't want to lose all the customizations I have.

from what I read of peoples understanding of the dongle, there is a check operation that runs on boot to see if anything has been changed, and if it senses something it locks out (bricks itself) so id be careful. Though, i'd love to know about the customizations you have.

Banned User
    I got the normal stuff, changed bootup logo and sound, font, removed useless icons, removed cinavia, removed all spyware, patched for PSN games, and a few little things here and there but to do all that manually is annoying and 1 thing wrong and its red screen time.

When you make your own MFW via PS3MFW Builder its usually tested while its making it and if it passes then it'll most probably work and so far I'm up to v3 of my MFW and its all working very nicely.

I tried on CFW-TBv2 and it gives an error when you try to patch LV1 so I'm guessing thats where the TB patches are. I will just bypass that and see how I go with the other patches.

Oh and its spoofed to 9.90 so it never asks to update.
    Last edited by spunkybunny; 01-25-2012 at 11:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the one thing i do know is that anything you got working with reactpsn, will not work. you'll be able to reactivate themes, and ps1 but most games/dlc cant be reactivated, youll have to bounce between your firmware and TB for that.

all the duplex/exetrimall etc will still work though.

Banned User
    A lot of my stuff I already own but I lost the ACT.DAT file. Well I didn't lose it but it gets deleted on every reboot thats why I want it back so I can have my DLC and themes working like they do now. The way it is the Act.dat file stays there and doesn't get removed but a OFW will remove it. I"m guessing I will have to manually edit the files to stop it getting deleted on reboot in TB CFW.

Oh, totally off topic In the PSN versions of Splinter Cell and SC:Pandora Tomorrow if you edit the file SplinterCell2User_PS3.ixx in dir USRDIR/Data_SCPT/System/ you can make it do things its not suppose to do like invert aiming. You cant do it in the game you have to do it manually.

If there are any cheats I'm guessing you can put them in there too. I just found that out now. I hate it that I cant invert the aiming. When it says it look up I'm always looking at the floor.

Gonna monitor this thread to see your progress!

i have a true blue but not work, how i can let it work again and program or software and how to dot it? pls.

Enter this thread and you'll find what you are looking for: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...121596-44.html
    Last edited by za3tot; 01-26-2012 at 10:49 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News