Yeah, as much BR burners have gotten cheaper, not many people acctually own them because they are not so cheap to be bought just like that and they are simply not in demand for daily use like classic CD/DVD/DL burners.
But someone who does have it and have those TB BD-R games and then must switch to "classic" CFW and do all that... Fingers crossed!
It been a long time coming, but finally v2.5 Updater is ready for release, and as usual it adds more Game Compatibility Fixes so that more patched EBOOTs can be released for the remaining v3.6+ Sony PS3 Games, along with room for future support of the up-coming v4.01 firmware which is now being tested by Sony on the DEBUG machines.
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.5.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.5.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.5"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle.
Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then
be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete
Change log v2.5:
Requires True Blue CFW v2
Game compatibility fixes
Note: You need to update to the v2 of CFW that was released back on Jan. 17th, 2012 for this v2.5 Updater to install!
Also TrueBlueUpdate-2.5.zip displays the system info as 2.4 still but this bug is now fixed in TrueBlueUpdate-2.5a.zip below.
From zadow28: True Blue Update 2.5 extracted and CFW dev_flash files decrypted... its is a debug pkg.