Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

True Blue Update v2.4

Sponsored Links
    Here is a pic of True Blue Update v2.4..
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

47e4f6c828edb85f528e80df2022d024.jpg  
    Last edited by mctuna; 12-22-2011 at 06:37 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I merged the pic into this ongoing thread now.. the 2.4 update is already posted HERE. We only use one thread for TB updates and hack news and one for the game releases which is HERE.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its funny cause now they act like sony, making updates to enhance security.

lame.

Well many people were having difficulties with the TB dongle so this update might have fixed some of the problems.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobshoeriot View Post
    well in that case.. how can i downgrade from OFW 4.0 down to CFW 3.55.. I really really want to do this / get it done so I can start gathering backups on my TB hard drive. As i mentioned before i'm a n00b at soldering.. and if there is any of that require i guess i would need a solderless solution..

P.S. I already looked into the E3 flasher solution ..man i wish they still had those mod shops in chinatown so i could just pay someone else to do it for me.. poor chinatown you were so cool before copyright infringment laws shut you down.
    Well... You got me! First, don't know for sure if 4.00 OFW is downgradeable. Last I heard was 3.73 OFW. Second, I personally never did downgrading but best option (solderless) is E3 flasher. Now, the catch is you can downgrade but to install TB CFW you must prior install a CFW 3.55 that doesn't do the LV1 check, I think.

Since TB dongle don't "like" changes on himself and to his CFW you can't modify that. TB team advertise dongle as compatible with "downgraded PS3s" but don't offer such CFW. As for china modshops doing downgrading, sorry, I'm a eurotrash. No chinatowns here, but we do have gipsy-settlements.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Yes 4.00 FW can be downgraded.

Hi,

Can someone help? I am on KMEAW. tried to update to the dongle firmware, and it goes through the accept agreement and copy to hard drive process and then my ps3 restarts. when it goes to actually install the firmware it tells me my firmware is already current and I don't need to update. But i'm still on KMEAW.

Just for kicks I installed the 2.3 updater. followed instructions and nothing happens to the dongle, screen basically goes black with "press x" still showing from the previous screen.

So what do I do?

Arrow

Here is an official announcement from the TB (Max Louarn et al) marketing team for those interested: truebluejb2.com/news.html

5 - 12 – 2011
    Official statement regarding the True Blue clone "JB King"

The True Blue team has received samples from the retail market of the True Blue clone "JB King". The device is not a 1:1 clone, as this is impossible without having the hardare source code. Rather the device is a poor imitation based on partial logs of traffic and guesswork of the logic.

The trouble with this approach is that the security infrastructure and logic commands are not fully understood by the cloners, which means that customers purchasing this device will not enjoy the full features of the True Blue in coming updates.

Of course, the first step taken will be to block future game patches from working with this clone. This weeks releases which include some big titles will not function with JB King as from True Blue firmware version 2.4 upwards.

The True Blue team has full control of EBOOT decryption and we can and will lock out any current and future clones. With many yet unannounced features to come, it would be prudent for customers to invest in a product with a real development team behind it offering continual support, thorough testing and providing the latest patches and features.

True Blue dongle firmware v2.4 is available from the downloads page. We recommend updating as soon as possible as this firmware will be required for any future game releases.

Paaa if they are really such good why then don't go open source ? Anyway FOR ME dev's like them are the last of the scene. No one should spend one single dollar, euro or what ever for payment to buy and support them. I really hope that some other scener's will figure out the rest or how to get hands on 4.0 keys so we can have a 4.0 CFW and so that this TB will be useless. PLZ everybody with a bit of brain don't buy and don't support them.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldstallyn View Post
    Can someone help? I am on KMEAW. tried to update to the dongle firmware, and it goes through the accept agreement and copy to hard drive process and then my ps3 restarts. when it goes to actually install the firmware it tells me my firmware is already current and I don't need to update. But i'm still on KMEAW.

Just for kicks I installed the 2.3 updater. followed instructions and nothing happens to the dongle, screen basically goes black with "press x" still showing from the previous screen.

So what do I do?
    Have you try to install it from Recovery Mode?

In case you don't know how to install from Recovery Mode, here is what to do =

Turn off PS3, hold Power button until it shut down again. This time, press again Power button and RELEASE it until you hear 2 bips, now your PS3 is in Recovery Mode. Insert your FAT32 formated USB that contain 3.55 TB Dongle and choose the 6th Option (System Update) after that just follow the instruction...

Hope this help

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News