Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Still not entirely convinced - while those two videos seems promising it's still all easy fake-able (all you need is two PS3s, another input running to TV and someone controlling the other PS3 to show loading let's say a "copy" of the game while you're actually loading original etc. - there are always ways). As said already - I'll sit quietly and wait for confirmation from multiple reliable sources - no rush really - still plenty of games to play anyway.

Jailbreak 2,... I want to believe...

If its true than they should have no problem with sending a test sample for review. I got test samples from the tiniest devs/teams/stores. So what about sending a test sample out of indonesia to the "Another World" and let some do a nice review

Aha... like boss sayed reminds me a bit on z-pack and the fact that the first video is gone in case of the user has closed his youtube account doesn't let it look a much good.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 10-20-2011 at 07:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Aha... like boss sayed reminds me a bit on z-pack and the fact that the first video is gone in case of the user has closed his youtube account doesn't let it look a much good.
    Indeed, however for those who missed the first video I have now mirrored it on the main article and also below:

A BIG BIG FAKE !!! Yea sure for safety reason and why then others can sell devices like Infectus or E3 Flasher ? Come on thats lazy.

And two thinks. In the second vid they first magically downgrade from 3.70 with a OTHER usb device in port2 via Rescue Menu down to 3.55. Then they use also port2 for JBv2 and port1 for the pad and turn on the con via the ps button. In the first vid its vice verca so pad on port2 and JBv2 on port1. But... JB only works on port2.

If they dono want to share with the rest of the world and we have to come to your country why then informing us ? Do your country needs some tourist's or what ?

Z-PACK is calling

100% pure play on all 3.60+ game also can play on 3.55 downgrade

hey bro it's me... apa khabar master sifu ... well that's my reliable seller testimony and i believe what he said and for the info the product came from hongkong... if you wanna ask about jb2 and how it works ask him...

hahah... just like the video bro, just plug and play... enjoy it

Wow, you should not judge them so early. First of all, the firmware in the beginning of the second video seems to be a CFW 3.55 with a 3.70 spoof, otherwise the PS3 wouldn't ask for a 3.55 or above update file in the recovery menu. The USB dongle inserted at that point of time is most definitely a USB Storage Device with the "CFW 3.55 Dongle"-Update Files on it. After having installed this firmware he then inserts the "JB2 Dongle".

This is no longer a Jailbreak as we know it as the Power-Eject mechanism is left out. It is more like the method the Cobra Team succesfully uses for making their dongle 3.55 ready. They created a CFW that acts as an OFW until the dongle is inserted. You don't need the power-eject anymore and the USB slot doesn't seem to matter as well.

Indeed, the videos and the confirmation of some Indonesian resellers are a good proof that this dongle does exist and does play 3.60+ games. Now it is the question if capable developers will get their hands on this as it seems to be only distributed in Indonesia.

hmm. chinese people.. thay so smart to figure this out hahaha

so new CFW play 360+ games shouldn't be long i hope. coz i hate playing from backed up BD-R it will should kill the lens..

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast