Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe is a faulty dongle. Try to contact your vendor and ask. Surely you need to send it, and pay something. Happens, with electronics.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    one question , does anyone have leaked how the true blues is made ? maybe we can copy it to a normal dongle ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol, dream of it

hey guys.. just wondering.. I've heard a good amount of people saying they got the True Blue dongle and updated it etc and yet still many others saying it's not working... and is there only like 1 or 2 videos on youtube showing how it works?

Couldn't more people submit screenshots etc. to finalize if it truly works or not?

Just some things to discuss i guess. Let me know what you think.

There are several videos (at least 8-10 I believe) on it in this thread and a few in the ongoing software thread.. however, if you make some more feel free to add them here also.

The question isn't whether it works or not as it's been confirmed working months ago, but I too have seen reports of people not receiving them, receiving dead TB dongles (red light vs green on arrival) or the dongles security 'accidentally' kicking in and bricking them, etc.

At this point it's safe to say those who decide to blow cash on a dongle should be prepared to take the risk that it will arrive, intact and working, and will remain that way through use and updating it... or simply remain patient for a PS3 scene free/open-source solution to surface.

Yep, i'm one of them. My dongle just died. Hoping on a reset tool for LINUX!!!! LINUUUUX!

And yes, works 100%. Some guys made videos about it, noone need to waste time for upload something enough clear. They are busy playing (finally , after 1 year) Skyrim, ACR , Deus Ex and Dark Souls and many many others

does this dongle mess up anything with kmeaw? like reactpsn, homebrew, etc? or does any of that stuff mess up the dongle. really trying to weigh my options in buying one since I haven't heard much progress on other solutions

Uhm no. First of all, kmeaw is not related with TB. Nor reactpsn (except with rebug TB). I just made an NTFS transfer of ACR. When finish, i tried to load the game. Gave me an error, didn't load. Reloading MM, BDEMU error. Dongle was dead. BTW, except some cases, it's , generally talking , safe to use.

Thanks Bartholomy. Just in reading of installing the TB CFW, I wasn't sure what that effected, and in also reading of these cases where people did something thats normal to do, and all of a sudden their dongle is dead (like your case).. had me a bit nervous.

Also seems the only way to play arkham city is by the disc which is sold out across the board. Seems were locked in to only what PDX releases? Just trying to make an informed purchase. Thanks for any info you toss my way.

Banned User
    Yeah, me too. Big slowdown last few months. Even I hate it tho, might decide to get the dongle if I want to play new games. But have some issues. If hard-reset needed when TB in does it get semibricked? If TB removed when PS3 is on does the PS3 get bricked? Thanks for any help.

Did you managed to fix it? If yes, then how? Thanks, man.
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 12-14-2011 at 02:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News