Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by landon View Post
    someone tried this ??

OK the answer is yes & no one made it to work... let's hope EussNL continue his progress into the RE story.
    Well two fold really - if this worked, you'd think it would have been tried and released weeks ago (when the payload was dumped). Furthermore, it's safe to assume that TB's payload has quite a few security features to ensure a legitimate dongle is connected (let alone any possible crypto features)!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes I know, let's hope so in the few next weeks, we have nothing to lose stay on your 3.55 CFWs

Strange, there was no new 3.6+ games yesterday ??

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just tried it and it doesn't work.

Tried it with Portal 2 and it gives the usual 80010009 error.

Somebody have had tried to use the E3 or something else like that instead of TB Dongle?

Fake troll BS: pastie.org/private/2dnlv03jlewuyrw9g4he6w

## PROOF

1. Though the 2.3 payload upon execution does relocate itself to 0x80000000007f0000 then continue execution, the USB descriptor is still present, at minimum those 0x20 bytes would need to be removed, or accounted for during the initial execute. multiMan has no facility for this.

2. The initial EBOOT.BIN.elf does contain the 2MB flash contents for the dongle, BUT that would need to be carefully extracted (and has been, it too is available on the ps3devwiki), again multiMan has no facility for this.

3. The creating of the folder and copying the files into it was just to make this fake seem more real with additional steps. multiMan has no code to ever look inside that directory.

4. The fact of the matter is that the source code for multiMan was available, and there is NO provisioning in multiMan for "additional" payloads of any kind, the values possible in the .ini file are hard-coded. It is well documented what payloads work with multiMan, and multiMan will only work with those payloads.

Banned User
    The payload dir has always been in MultiMan so you got your facts wrong.

It was always there and I already had it so I didn't need to make it. I just wrote over the current payload.bin that was in there already.

not my facts just what was posted on other sites/irc

Yep, from IRC:

[an0nym0us] [Register or Login to view links]
    [kamel-] older versions of mm did aparently let you use a custom payload
    [an0nym0us] kamel-: that just makes it funnier.
    [an0nym0us] it appears 01.13.01 thru 01.13.04 had that support, which did not last very long

Also some old MM revision links:

MultiMAN v01.13.04 with Custom Payloads: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-new-features/

Deank on MM Custom Payloads: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post359267

MultiMAN v01.13.02: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post358982

MultiMAN v01.13.01: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post358661

it annoys me that idiots troll with this bs.. i feel for you that get your hopes up when these idiots do it.. just play your old games until you can save for a psn console and a few awesome online games. i feel its the best way, as its been said time and time again, and you don't have to rely on anyone else then.. it sucks if you cant play the new games on and offline as they really are the best ever.. please santa give everyone 3.7+ cfw for xmas.. LOL

i can't get off bf3 online to play my other games like skyrim and uncharted 3 , house of dead and fin arkham city.. 120hrs online LOL i have tanks vision..

waiting for my tb dongle to turn up. i have installed the tb firmware onto my ps3 but when i load multiman i get the bdrom emulation error. and the xbm menu shows the gamage thats in the ps3 ie gran turismo 5. not the game i picked in multiman.

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News