Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah as long as there is money involved and a genuine interest in it, then they will certainly keep at it. But sadly it's quite a fickle business because I used to use a PSJailbreak2 dongle back in the 3.41 days, and when I went to their site a few weeks ago to see if they planned on doing anything related to this new True Blue dongle, the site had gone!

Seems as soon as something new comes along (like a dongle-less or free solution) then the suppliers disappear. Probably looking for the next solution, and keeping the cycle going

I'm interested in this dongle, however probably will hold off to see what other solutions come off this, as others have suggested there may be integration with a current CFW etc.

And that list of 55 games is certainly more than enough to keep me going if that is the case!!

Curiosity though - Rebug is a hybrid CFW/Debug solution, then could something similar to True Blue be incorporated since it appears it is debug eboots which are being used to replace the originals?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    That is generally what happens though when you try to make a 'business' out of the scene, it inevitably fails as most end-users can see right through all the promotional ads disguised as news, etc.

And ya, most likely either Duplex and other PS3 scene groups will continue doing their thing or the True Blue dongle will get fully reversed once some of the more talented developers get their hands on one... that would make a nice Christmas gift, eh?

PS: I read earlier today on IRC that developer BrandonW (of TI-84/Plus PS3 JailBreak and Payload fame) confirmed he has the 3.72 keys, and stated that although he can't share them (he doesn't want to become the next GeoHot I'm sure) he is willing to teach some others how to acquire them on their own.
    That's absolutely ridiculous. NEVER believe anything you see, hear, or read about me on IRC. There are people in the PS3 IRC channels that impersonate me in an attempt to spread lies and make me look bad. I haven't been in any of those channels for many months for exactly that reason -- I don't feel like wasting all my time explaining how I didn't say the crap that people say in there. It's immature stuff like this that drives legitimate people off.

Don't EVER trust anything about me on IRC. If you want to communicate with me, e-mail me, check Twitter, my site, anything BUT that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So how do we know you're the real BrandonW? Just kidding and thanks for the confirmation.

Gotta love those IRC kiddies, quite lame indeed. At least now we know... and knowing is half the battle, eh?

yes you are correct boss, it's sun tzu strategy Lol now brandonw and before that kado... hmmmmn who's next ?

So any things new about the new update for playing 3.6+ games from HDD ?? Any one have a link to the indonesian forum where the story of this dongle began ??

Thanks guys

That link is in the first post, when there are updates they will be posted as usual here though.

The thread your talking about is here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post396672.

Any new news regarding playing 3.60+ games from the HDD will be posted in the news section.

Thank you my friends

JB2 HDD update available. Update works perfectly. But special eboots are needed. Anyone have a link of them, or a repository?

Normal backups doesn't work
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-15-2011 at 11:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News