Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well here's the payload dump from ps3 dev wiki: TB_dongle_payload.bin (2 MB)

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If they had all the features in one dongle it might be worth buying. I'm not going to run out and buy 3-4 dongles (some of which require their own CFW to be installed) to get all the features, because none of them seem to be offering continued updates after the first month or so they get out.

If there was an All-in-One dongle that offered all the features in other dongles, then it would be much more enticing (still under 50$).

It wouldn't surprise me if all these dongles come from the same people, just moving to another dongle for each new feature so they can get people to continue buying new dongles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm pretty sure that if someone has the keys and want to release them, they are smart enough to know do what you suggested.. lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Probably you're right. It's just my vice going too far, sorry mate.

Already posted here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post396017).

Thanks for the effort though.

Hmm saw people talking about it, didn't see the link, just the version hex posted.
    Last edited by PatrickBatman; 11-11-2011 at 08:04 PM Reason: EDIT: ok now i see it figured i just missed it somewhere

Oh ok sry next time i will do

so if they have no fear of Sony, why didnt they releasing the Keys? I mean they are Anonymous, nothing can Happen?

Sure i understand the Devs, if i were a Dev and have the Keys i had a bit fear of Sony because they will lawsuit me then i surely won't release the Keys.

But if i know a way to be 100% anonymously, why didn't i contribute to the Scene? i'm not Judging the Devs i just want to understand them.

THX

Banned User
    There are people like me out here that aren't afraid of Sony so release it under my name or email it to me and I'll release it.

The devs have the 3.60 keys but they are refusing to release them. They have all the goodies but are being pricks. As they can't put their name against it they refuse to release it. But they do show off videos that they have the stuff.

Totally agree. Thats what i kept saying, this scene is full of devs looking for fame.

They can't put their names on it ? then they don't release it, plain simple. Then, i wanna ask them, whats the use of even participating in a scene, if the only thing you're gonna do is ***** around and never release anything ?

Mathieulh is a perfect example, the recent exploit leaked should have been release to the scene months ago (if not years), but that moronic idiot was sitting on it and throwing sand at our faces. WTF ? i mean, why is that guy even in the scene ? LOL

Some peoples are gonna take his defense, i'm sure, just because he found those exploits. Its a good point, but the other important point is that many devs are capable of finding these exploits out there, they're just not interest in the PS3 scene or don't wanna risk lawsuit.

Do you know What is the FEAR ? (its not about game)

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News