Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    uhmm ezio, i'm curious... what about the key is in a tool to sign the eboot and only custom keys in the dongle and it use as a hook, is that possible ezio? and i think they won't release the update so soon with this release, actually the updates just a fix for the bug they had in their dongles for non downgrade console and adding some extra...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm sorry if I'm going a bit off topic here, but I'm surprised the Cobra USB hasn't been implemented into a CFW yet. Anyways I think we're going to be playing all 3.60+ games very soon whether it's from this, the Metldr leak or anything else that might come up.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    My guess on that is because there are already free ways to run PSX games on the PS3 via CFW (for example PlayStation (PSX / PSOne) Games Now Working on PS3 3.55 CFW or One: PS3 Homebrew PSX Game Disc App for 3.55 / 3.41 MFW).

I'm betting if newer (3.6+) PS3 games worked on Cobra that don't using the existing fixes then PlayStation 3 devs would do the same to it though.

goods news!

I think a lot of people are spoiled with PS3 games on HDD so they don't want to go back to buying CDs and burning games just to try it out on PS3.

Not to mention if you do something wrong thats 1 CD in the trash bin

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Makes you wonder if they have a source inside Sony to get the files (or, a decent hack). They want to keep it quiet, so they encrypt it to hell (and, want $$ too). Got to love the profiteers!
    LoL They are only dirty profiteers! Damned pigs!

great news!!

I think you're going a bit too far, I don't blame them for trying to make money of this dongle. Until now we couldn't play games such as Fifa 12 on 3.55 CFW and they came and changed that. At least they've done something for the scene, unlike others who just want fame.

I don't know if it is true, that some DEVs have the Keys, but here is a good way to release them fully ANONYMOUS!

I think this should be possible : Go to the Internet cafe! and register a new E-Mail and then register with this!

If you are registred as something then Post the Keys to a Mod or an Admin! after that left the Internet cafe and never use this Email address or Login again!

Result = we have the Keys you are safe and ANONYMOUS and the SCENE is STARTING to BORN again
    Last edited by razor1993; 11-11-2011 at 08:53 PM

That idea has been brought up several of times, I'm pretty sure some PS3 devs have the 3.60+ keys and know how to release them (anonymously) but they don't want to.

Sponsored Links

Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News