Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seems more legit than DH mighty CFW HAHA

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by marveen View Post
    it's up to you to believe or not to believe that , i'm here just want to share the information, that's all nothing less nothing more, sorry can't provide the video now, because it's working time in indonesia now
    That's understandable marveen, and Thanks for the updates +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenz View Post
    I still don't know it is true or not since I don't buy it yet, but so far from the discussion thread it sounds true, and no one who bought it complaining but I might wait for a few days before I buy this thing. And also I heard that it can work on 3.55 CFW/3.55 OFW too. But if you already upgraded your firmware to 3.55+ and downgraded it again to 3.55 it won't work.
    I would try to get one tomorrow if it could be confirmed that it is supposed to work on CFW as well as OFW. And a link to a legit site selling it (some of the sites that sell the old dongles gave me bad vibes/felt like scammers).

Quote Originally Posted by pasty745 View Post
    If marveen is speaking the truth, then I would want one just to be able to run Arkham City. But I really don't want to have to use 3.55 OFW. Will just hope that someone else can make something similar that works with CFW. Or a pkg that will just add the support to the CFWs without a dongle needed. *crosses fingers*
    the guy has just registered, fishy huh ?

here the video, how JB2 connected to ps3 in 3.55 and playing copied PES 2012

well it's not like people here will sell it to you over the world, might you have to come here to buy it

anyway, the team behind this JB2 don't want their id to be exposed for their safety reasons..

action speak louder than word eh?

Talkers will never do. Those that do will never talk.

Thanks for the video emperor17, I have now added it to the main article as well and +Rep!

I'm not going to say it's 100% real, but it seems pretty legitimate , hopefully we will be able to play all 3.60+ games without a CD and a Dongle.

Wow, Looks pretty legit.

Lol woooow.... too bad it's already sold out when i ask my reliable seller.... actually jb2 was an old stock but someone modified it with new updates, i can't confirm a 100% for now because i can't get my hand on it, i don't want to buy it other than my reliable seller, i hope someone can confirm this as fast as they can

btw please don't accused a country for a scams or something even the thing is fake, especially my country coz i don't like it at all !!!!

thanks emperor for the video.

now this what I "want" to see on a video.. not like a stupid XMB modification and whatsnot.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News