Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My guess is the Chinese company just copied the chips 1:1, they didnt hack/decrypt it.

Sponsored Links
    Yep, looks like the dongle's been dumped:

PS3 System Software

[Register or Login to view code]

Remarks: needs JB2 dongle as DRM

[Register or Login to view code]

Maybe, dunno But the store told me to not get the chinese one, because is unknown if the True blue HDD update will work on the chinese one too. I will update this thread about it too
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-11-2011 at 02:15 PM

It wouldn't matter, we'd still have to download their 'fixed' rips to work with either true blue or the clone, they won't work with the retail 1:1 copies that are already out.

True. I strongly suggest to stay far from the chinese dongle, till when an HDD update is available. I will tell ya

But we have no access to the true blue rips either at the minute bar 4 or 5 games making them both useless.

Even with a HDD version if it works like the previous one the eboots aren't standard.

Uhm, actually seems way more than 4 or 5. I will tell you later

it does not mean we can play 3.60 + games just yet, i was told there still needs to be a cfw with the true blue dongle incorporated into it, so people who are just sitting on you're butts waiting, well keep sitting down, and still be patient.

Thanks for the news (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post396017) VenomusX, +Rep. Hopefully a very smart individual will implement this in a CFW soon.

This is truly awesome. There are a lot of releases this November, my PS3 is itching to play them

Hope, when I'll complete new Zelda: Skyward Sword (not really "Skyrim" type of guy, prefer japanese RPG's and adventures), the CFW/fixes/any other methods of launching new games will be avaliable.

Let us think, how long it was from the start of the original Jailbreak reversing to free Teensy variant? A week, IIRC?

Oh, and anyone remembers StreetSkaterFU? Where is he now, what's he been doing?
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 11-11-2011 at 06:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News