Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They just press some info onto the disc in an area burners can't burn to and check its there, it's how official PS2 DVDs and PS3 Blu Rays are made (Swap Magic Discs also). It is just DRM and shouldn't be supported in anyway by the scene.

bartholomy, if you're burning your own 3.60+ games onto their special discs where are you getting the images to burn?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    At first I thought Indonesia was a strange place for something like this to show up, then I read that their population is 238 million. That is a massive market to exploit if you can work it so you can sell the games as well as the dongles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Exactly, and seeing this is all legal in Indonesia the makers must be swimming in money now, lol. I'm surprised this hasn't been cloned yet.

It figures now why the inventor of the dongle unleashed it there first, after reading that they keep customers locked in with blank media with custom pic zones. It must have been the place to get the best price for your work because of the profits the pirates make over there.

if only gw bush where still in office, loved ps3, and threatened a war on ps3 scene.. LOL

i guess then despite his best efforts we would still have no 3.73 cfw..

so they just use sony's rom generator to build masters and pack them with debug self files?

wasn't it possible to play genuine mastered copies on ps2 without the need of a modchip?

i thought it was on ps2 because of a toc manipulation just like the cheatcds did.
    Last edited by arktos; 10-30-2011 at 06:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, like barrybarryk was saying about making it seem like an official disc.

I still have an original HD Loader disc that works on stock PS2s.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    They just press some info onto the disc in an area burners can't burn to and check its there, it's how official PS2 DVDs and PS3 Blu Rays are made (Swap Magic Discs also). It is just DRM and shouldn't be supported in anyway by the scene.

bartholomy, if you're burning your own 3.60+ games onto their special discs where are you getting the images to burn?
    Images? From their forums You can download them too, no need to register (after all, it's external links, like Megaupload etc)

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Exactly, and seeing this is all legal in Indonesia the makers must be swimming in money now, lol. I'm surprised this hasn't been cloned yet.
    You have no idea Lamborghini level haha. Ps3 is the most sold, stores every day full of customers, it's a florid market, from when ps3 was able to play backup, 3.41CFw era

Sony kinda screwed theirselfs. (proof above ^-^). Not near as many people buy PS3s now. They probably should've never updated if they wanted to keep selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomy View Post
    Images? From their forums You can download them too, no need to register (after all, it's external links, like Megaupload etc)
    Care to actually post some links?

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News