Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i agree.. i got a br burner back when i just got my 1st ps3 expecting to burn games like my ps2.. i didn't research... LOL but with hdd i don't think id bother..unless there cfw has psn forget it.. its all about the mp online for me these days..

i'm turning into a trophy hound so i need psn.. i guess the ps3 will never be owned like they said it was a year ago, at least for the end user like myself.. and i have never even used my br burner once... LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't ever want to launch a game from a disk again..

I Believe that if PS4 comes out and it will support such an feature ("piracy proof of course") + homebrew there wont be much of a reason to hack the console anymore..

just sell the consoles with a 3 or 4 TB HDD and I'll be fine..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the fact that in the rare case something even remotely intriguing is presented, it's all buried by discussion on mindless piracy, is the reason all the real talented people headed for the hills long ago..

Now we can trash the people who made this all possible because they don't cater to our consumer greed.. some more.

ok i think this is good to the scene, but this doesn't give us the key we actually need or get us much closer to it.

So with this we all have to find our own Master Key.. than this is what will allow us to built our own CFW.. (than we can experience how the devs feel when they are being rushed by the public

With everyone using their own key we can finally launch games directly from the xmb.. and dean can focus on implementing other features in multiman

4$ for locals. For a white face foreigner, 6-10-15$ Dpends on which scammer you will meet
    Quote Originally Posted by x0ayham0x View Post
    How much is this TB??
    45$ for locals. For you, make it 50 or 60$.

Shortly, be ready to walk A LOT, if Jakarta is your destination They scam you making triple the price of small bottled water, go figure

um is there anywhere with these things online yet?

I saw a couple vendors. Unknow if something arrive, and if not the fake dongle, quite well now in indonesia (especially the red one)

yet the name was only announced?

that sounds lovely mate.. gee wish i was lucky enough to live in your country..

Sponsored Links
Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News