Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that dongle is a genius piracy device. it's re-do sony's work on ps3 by turning it back to ps2

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well hopefully someone will crack it and be able to use something with cfw. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CFWfanboy View Post
    that dongle is a genius piracy device. it's re-do sony's work on ps3 by turning it back to ps2
    Uhmmm... what you talking about ?? Turning a ps3 back to a ps2 ??? You have no clue what you're telling other people.

i assume he means because sony withdrew features.. ie linux etc.. any new updates on this?

Why all the complaints about the cost of a Blu-ray burner? $100 isn't a bad investment and you can get dual layer rewriteable blanks for around $10. Not that I'm saying that running off a HDD isn't better (that's a huge benefit) but burning blu-rays isn't going to break the bank either.

Wow this is the best news I've heard in awhile. Nice to see the PS3 scene ain't giving up yet

I wish I knew what this all meant , but it looks like something that will help the PS3 scene. Hopefully we will see a 3.60+ CFW, the wait has been painful, but I feel it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Uhmmm... what you talking about ?? Turning a ps3 back to a ps2 ??? You have no clue what you're telling other people.
    I think he meant that the device works similar to the way PS2 games were copied even though sony tried to stop this.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-27-2011 at 03:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

arr yep.. i think your right heyman.. LOL

Banned User
    The dongle yes, until it gets patched by sony, having to buy so called SPECIAL BLANKS, nah forget it, i already have a blue ray burner, but never gonna be bothered woth this until it supports HDD, or normal blanks at least.

I hope somebody rips this to bits!, not that i'm not grateful, but i'd rather buy originals, what a lot of hassle.

Like all things do the price of blank bluray media has fallen steadily to realistic levels, but after getting used to having games on hdd's, I don't think I could ever go back to ps2 style burning.

Sponsored Links
Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News