Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenz View Post
    Hi guys, I think this JB is true because I ask around and there are a lot of store who sell it and they even gave me a shop address, so I think it's true, but I'll wait untill the price is drop and buy it, right now is pretty expensive Rp 500.000=around 100USD. But they said this Jb won't work with PS3 that has been downgraded from firmware above 3.55.

Sorry for my broken English..
    not really, it's just only $50 dollar mate, try to use new currency mate, 9000 rupiahs = $1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah I forgot sorry I still remember 1US=10000, yeah its around 55US but it still exp, btw did you buy it? Is it working? I really want to play Xillia.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i already buy this dongle, and i say yes it worked, the game that i tested is PES 2012 and FIFA 2012, it works perfectly

the game that compatible with this dongle at the moment (BD copy/pirates BD):

PES 2012
    FIFA 2012
    DRIVER
    BATMAN ARKAHM CITY
    SNIPER
    GOD OF WAR ORIGIN

you must try mate, soon i will upload the video about this dongle

If marveen is speaking the truth, then I would want one just to be able to run Arkham City. But I really don't want to have to use 3.55 OFW. Will just hope that someone else can make something similar that works with CFW. Or a pkg that will just add the support to the CFWs without a dongle needed. *crosses fingers*

i don't see how its possible myself.. its bs..

i don't believe someone with 3 posts on something like this..

Quote Originally Posted by pasty745 View Post
    If marveen is speaking the truth, then I would want one just to be able to run Arkham City. But I really don't want to have to use 3.55 OFW. Will just hope that someone else can make something similar that works with CFW. Or a pkg that will just add the support to the CFWs without a dongle needed. *crosses fingers*
    Hm... If this proof to right, who know there will be Non-Dongle version.

This is the same like 3.41 Dongle in the past, not for long we have 3.55 with out Dongle ^^

I would feel better if it wasn't someone who just joined saying, "Yes this works I tested it". It only takes a couple of minutes to make a video of proof but yet there is none. Not even the people trying to sell it. They should have proved their product long before any customer had to.

I still don't know it is true or not since I don't buy it yet, but so far from the discussion thread it sounds true, and no one who bought it complaining but I might wait for a few days before I buy this thing. And also I heard that it can work on 3.55 CFW/3.55 OFW too. But if you already upgraded your firmware to 3.55+ and downgraded it again to 3.55 it won't work.

good news. I waiting more pic.

it's up to you to believe or not to believe that , i'm here just want to share the information, that's all nothing less nothing more, sorry can't provide the video now, because it's working time in indonesia now

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News