Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now that deamonhades guy can go screw himself. this is what real hard working hackers do

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh really ? then why hasn't it been done for the PAST 6 MONTHS ? What about the 3.72CFW ? Still think they don't have the keys ?

Is this someone really reliable or some kiddy pretending to be a dev ? Just wondering ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To be honest, i'm not buying anymore dongles. I bought the X3Max and 1 week later we had CFW. Also, when BD-R cost $6.00 per disk and $100-$400 for the burner it would probably be cheaper to just buy the games or wait for a PATCH or new CFW to come out.

Seriously, it can't be that long. This just seems like a waste of money to me. Your going to use it until a new CFW comes out and then it becomes the newest inmate in the drawer of old tech, along with your old jailbreak dongle.

hi here's the last eboot for fifa12 and sniper ghost, include param.sfo and sprx also if i'm not forgot.So any other request out there,here's the post.You can peek friend

fifa 12
    [Register or Login to view links]

sniper ghost
    [Register or Login to view links]

for jb2 user if your dongle need to update please put bd copy in the disk tray and it automatically update..

when I try to unself(2)/readself(2) the FIFA12 eboot.bin, I get error; not a SELF.. how is that possible? Btw, anyone tried to change eboot.bins?
    Last edited by Sjlot; 10-23-2011 at 03:01 PM

i don't have the original fifa 12 eboot etc.. i have sniper and xmen destiny originals though i will upload them tomorrow for people to mess with..
    Last edited by elser1; 10-23-2011 at 03:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Maybe i can answer you. There is a method for burn a BDR properly. Seems a tool is needed. If you ask to an indonesian vendor who speak in english, he can show you how things works, and how to burn your games. No, it's not a normal read 'n burn. Simple reason. BDR is modified to work with their dongle. So obiouvsly eboot are easy to extract and shared on Multipuload, trash if you try to analyse them.
    Impossible without their tool to replicate

Feel free to stop to share eboots. It's pointless, trust me
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 10-23-2011 at 03:34 PM

Not likely if they're using a 3.55 fw. dumping the ram after loading it will get you a clean unencrypted dump of the eboot fresh from memory along with any other lv2 patches they've got in there, just a case of reversing it from there or just taking the unencrypted eboot and using that with a HDD dump on any other 3.55 cfw

The only way to understand and eventually replicate their work, is opening their dongle. Not just physically. If not highly encrypted (i doubt) like cobra, could be easy to make a clone. How exactly things works, is still unkown. Seems they own 3.6+ keys, depryted eboots, re-encrypted them and now your BDR works.

Reason because if you try to burn a game from a website, it will not work. Their tool just adapt the BDR to work. But eboot is the last part. The key is inside their dongle. That's all

we don't need to understand their work or replicate their work or get their key though, we just need an unencrypted copy of the eboot, luckily enough the PS3 will be holding a copy in ram otherwise the game wont run.

Sponsored Links
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News