Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone live in Indonesia that can try suss this out?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's just me or these two phrases put together say the guy is a liar: "here in my country, there is a hot rumor" and "It already being sold and my friend also the sellers already confirmed it can play..."

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    That's the dream But this is bs.

no offence meant to any indonesians out there or to anyone else, but that country is well known for scams and bs like that..

fake till I see a "live" video running 3.6x+ firmware games.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Uhmm... for what we know that Jailbreak is a copied and modified process of the JIG stick of Sony. So without pressing power and eject button the ps3 dono know to check the usb drive to get some infos and let the usb drive have access to ram and boot certain files of it. And they tel not to do so with there JB2 v3.55 and we still can play older games from HDD and some newer one from disk ?

I don't believe it but would be nice to proven wrong.
    Cobra USB style?
    Last edited by niwakun; 10-19-2011 at 10:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I dunno, but I do know I want that copy of Grand Theft Auto Toy Story.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    no offence meant to any indonesians out there or to anyone else, but that country is well known for scams and bs like that..
    I am from indonesia and its true, my country is well known for scams. So we don't take any offense. But I'll try ask around for the person who sold it, I hope he are in the same city with me so I can see it by myself

i'm from indonesia, and i say yes there is JB2 Dongle for play v3.60, i've already test and it's work perfectly to run PES 2012 and FIFA 2012, but you must not pull out your dongle during the play and the best about this dongle is you can change either to use dongle or kmeaw, i will post pic soon, oh one thing you must use BD copy to play, not from HDD.

Hi guys, I think this JB is true because I ask around and there are a lot of store who sell it and they even gave me a shop address, so I think it's true, but I'll wait untill the price is drop and buy it, right now is pretty expensive Rp 500.000=around 100USD. But they said this Jb won't work with PS3 that has been downgraded from firmware above 3.55.

Sorry for my broken English..

100usd? hopefully cheap clones get made

i'm also guessing you could play newer originals not just copies?

(i wanna play uncharted 3 and dont mind buying it, but dnt wana update to newer OFW)

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News