Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    According to the article you will, unless something changes like it gets hacked further, etc.

Requirements:
    • Console must be on PS3 Firmware v3.55 (Official Sony Firmware)
    • PS3 JB2 USB dongle must be used
    • PS3 games must be burned to BD-R (Blu-ray) discs

Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the eboot !! rep+... this eboot will let us play DRIVER ? if so, do i have to delete something and copy this one ??

The one uploaded by elser1 is the original Eboot.bin, the one uploaded by lindwurm is the modified Eboot.bin which was found on the Driver BD-ROM Disc for the JB2 device.

You can try using the modified Eboot.bin uploaded by lindwurm and see if it works on 3.55 CFW but I highly doubt it will.

If it's is just a fself'ed EBOOT than you can just sign it for 3.55 firmware - or use a CFW that allows booting fseld'ed EBOOT.

Thank you very much, and i will try it on Kmeaw's 3.55...

The day just gets better and better F'selfs - ARE THEY THE WAY?

how to they actually "burn" the blu ray.. my blu ray burner will not read a ps3 game disc? i don't think many br writers can.. just out of interest do they rip using mm or something then ftp over to pc then write to disc or is it just a game down load burnt to disc?

just another piece of the puzzle to think about..

Your DVD drive cannot read 360 games, but it can burn them.

Reading and writing are in two different leagues.

You could burn the BDR anyway you want - if KADO really are big into pirating the games; they will be pressing them with physical defects.

sorry where i have to delete the original EBOOT, but what about the UPlayBrowser.ppu.self?

i understand that.. but what i'm saying is you can't put your game into it rip and burn.. i realise i can write files on it..

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News