Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what game is it you need the original eboot for mate.. chances are i may have it.i have driver san fran if thats it its thebles 0891 version if you can get the modded version i can upload the original.. i have many original new games so let me know what eboots you can upl,oad and ill cross check them with mine an dwe will start comparing them.

i also have xmen destiny eboot but let me know if you want it as i just platinumed the game in like 24hrs and am returning it tomorrow but ill rip the eboot out for yous and upload if you want to compare..

oh and btw the gow collection 2 games ghost of sparta n chains of olympus are out now by duplex psn versions for 3.55 i think they will work..
    Last edited by elser1; 10-22-2011 at 11:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok elser1, you rip so many eboots as you can, they could be useful later. lindwurm already uploaded the driver san francisco eboot of the special bd here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post391639

cfwprophet, I searched the new 3.60+ keys in this cfw jb2 and I didn't find them, just the same ones of an original 3.55 fw. The dongle has the keys into itself, but I suppose they aren't 3.60+ keys, I imagine those keys are useful only to do working special bd required from the dongle.
    Last edited by Ezio; 10-22-2011 at 12:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seems like ffgrievers ESR browser hack when what ever you put on the memory card took over the dvd player but for ps3 in this case the bluray player on reason i say this because of the UPlayBrowser.ppu file from the driver eboot...

But seriously if it is seeing the game as a bluray movie unlocking the drive then whatever code from the dongle boots the game afterwards as ESR did from a memory card then sony is really screwed until they make another motherboard like they did with the scph 90001 slim ps2's.

But then again swap magic and other things still let you boot ESR,OPL or HDD loader so time will tell...

Until we find out more back to Batman!!!

What you need to do is: Make sure your PS3 firmware is 3.55 below

So, I need to be on 3.41 ? You mean that ? not on 3.55 ?

That's just broken English for 3.55 or below.

Sorry I didn't read I've to update from recovery menu, anyway i'm not buying it i hate dongles I'll just wait for CFW and paying $10 for copy BD is not good for me and have to order from indonesia that's a long way..

do you need or want someone to upload the retail eboot of driver san fran to compare with the special eboot?

Ezio i didn't want to search for game keys but thx good to know. What i want to do is to figuere out why this CFW is needed and what changes have been made to a normal 3.55 CFW. Remember on the first 3.50 pkg tools like of geohot.

Searching the right file has let me found the new key he has used to sign the pkg's as geohot pkg. So a comparison with all files of this cfw will tell us what they have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    do you need or want someone to upload the retail eboot of driver san fran to compare with the special eboot?
    Yeah, thanks.

I know is a little offtopic but i wonder if anyone pay attention on this bootleg ps2 games in the photo background like "GTA Metal Gear Solid San Andreas" or GTA Toy Story" and "GTA Ben 10" http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=31478

Sponsored Links
Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News