Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links

New Tos

Sponsored Links
    When I tried to log into psn today, it said that I had to agree to the tos again. I scrolled down and found a line in it that said that as soon as i'm logged into psn, updates can be installed without prior notice. Has anyone else had this happen to them recently. I'm from the U.K. by the way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can turn off automatic updates.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Haksam View Post
    you can turn off automatic updates.
    I know that you can turn off automatic updates but these tos seem to read that is dosen't matter if you do, updates will still be installed if you log into psn.

Cool

Correct, but they won't automatically install as it will still prompt you to agree to the terms... of course if you decline then you won't be able to access PSN at the moment.

It was worded like they will not even ask you to agree to anything. It said "without prior notice" which to me would seem to suggest a stealth security update.

Yea, that is just a misinterpretation though... it will download automatically but not install without your actual approval/consent.

Ok I understand what you are saying. I'm not concerned as I have 2 ps3's. I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen in the last couple of days. It happened before when this thread started as well, which seemed to be wide spread.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News