Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    The other question is how I can find the psid from a ps3?
    use this tool?

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ation-network/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was told that if a person was banned, they would yes, lose the psn access but maybe even the ability to play disc games, but i guess that would not matter if we can just directly boot to the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So this could be our last day on PSN so just enjoy it and have fun till a new work around comes out

Just remember after Thursday 18th November 2010 PSN will be updated and you risk getting banned IF they updated to Ban us that is.

I don't see why Sony would ban us off PSN when we are making them money by buying things off PSN "???" that's like Banning a kid from a candy story just because he's playing a Burned music CD as he buys candy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No. It's more like banning a kid from a candy store who is eating candy he stole as he buys candy.

Quote Originally Posted by pwner View Post
    change psnid not helps, sony bans mac address and is much more harder to change, but i think eventually the hackers will able to do that! just don't go to psn and to internet! that's what i sugggest.
    Sony doesn't ban the mac address.. If so you no easy it would be to "spoof" it?

Get the message today, seems that there aren't so hard principles. Just be careful on the PSN should be enough. If you get caught, don't whine !

I haven't been on the PSN since they tried to kill Linux. If you don't agree to the ToS, they can't actually do anything other than deny you access (as you have to agree to their analysing of your system to let them ban you for having a hacked system), correct?

Quote Originally Posted by pwner View Post
    change psnid not helps, sony bans mac address and is much more harder to change, but i think eventually the hackers will able to do that! just don't go to psn and to internet! that's what i sugggest.
    No this is actually trivial to do given the right router or using your pc as a proxy running free software to do it. They get much more info than just your mac address.

This could also be due to both Black Ops glitchers and A. Creed going live this weekend... they know the ps3 is jailbroken making it much easier to implement cheats and hacks like we have on pc.
    Last edited by doorman; 11-17-2010 at 06:53 PM

This was my theory too.. I believe the main reason is the amount of people glitching/cheating in black ops.

I honestly think that is sony's only problem.. Is they don't want us to modify game files and cheat.

Guys since you’re on 3.41 why bother thinking about the TOS just ignore it and enjoy the available games. I'm sure later on there will be lots of turn around about all those hiccups, those are the first baby steps and we are on the right road.

PSP scene showed us what are $onees capabilities, but concerning the ban waves I really hope that legit users won't be affected...

But $onee should praise hackers for such work, they are gaining millions and please no one should mention that developers are loosing from piracy. We witnessed COD Black Ops, first 24 hours gathered 243 Millions. So let the Jailbreakers enjoy their consoles.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News