Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rumor: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 AimBot for PS3 Arrives

A few days ago we saw a barrage of videos on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 glitches and PS3 hacks.

Today, Codb0t (linked above) reports that the first Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 AimBot for PS3 has arrived, although it may not be publically released until this Christmas.

For those unaware, an aimbot is a game bot used in multiplayer first-person shooter games to provide varying levels of target acquisition assistance to the player. As it gives the user an unfair advantage over unaided players, it is considered cheating and is often frowned upon by honest players.

That being said, to quote from their latest update:

"So you have all seen the MW2 Leaderboard hack on PS3 were people are changing there scores to what ever they like and their rank to 10th in 5 mins. Well we have gone one better. The first MW2 BOT for PS3 - Also know as Codb0t.

As you can see from the pictures below it puts red field box around the other team. With this you can easily see were the other team are. We have also worked out a code were you can also make the b0t automatically aim for you.

How did we do it? Well we took all the MW2 Files and played around with the code for a while. Once we located the correct files and we sent the files we made to change the previous ones.

At the moment we are still playing around with it and dont want to give to much away, but we will be adding more info very soon.

Are we going to release the Codb0t? Maybe, but we dont want to mess the game up and we all know that if it gets in the wrong hands it will be in every game you enter. If we feel like we need to release the Codb0t we will release it in the next few weeks as we are working on different things with it.

If you dont release it people will say its 'fake' ect? This is the Internet you going to get a lot of bad sports coming on here and other places saying its 'fake'. All we know is its real and we're using it. What other things are you working on? We are currently working to make the C0db0t have:

-Unlimited ammo
    -See other team through walls
    -Unlimited care packages
    -UAV online all the time

This Codb0t is new, created 5th of December so we will have a lot more info and pictures up very soon about it. Maybe we will relase it for Christmas? We will keep you updated!"

More PlayStation 3 News...

Its official, game ruined for everyone, maybe the guy over the other thread that loves to cheat will find this exciting. I can't believe how selfish these guys can get, please, don't ruin our games I love playing this game and paid for it. I'm a legit owner, hard working man, and havent even reach my first prestige please don't ruin it for me.

I don't know much about aimbots, but couldn't IW block this the same way they are blocking other MW2 hacks via patch updates... or nah?

Question

Can't infinityward's server check for altered files? It's silly to mod the online version of games. For singleplayer do as you wish!

I hope infinity ward does find a way to block the bot. I'm a pretty bad player (Usually about 10-20 kills but more deaths.) but I would rather play the game legit than have to cheat and make the game less fun for other people. Not to mention it would piss me off if people used it against me.

LMAO.. you guys actually believe this? MS Paint much.. they posted this on mw24/7 forums a few days a go and we all knew it was fake straight away.. here you go read how people knew it was fake instantly and look at their site and see how they tried to cover it up by removing images and putting new photoshopped ones on:

http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/10634-first-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-aimbot-for-ps3/

p.s. im not trying to advertise, just trying to prove them as fakers.

yes I agree I am level 14 and the servers always seem to match me with level 60s and 40s and admittedly i do get my ass kicked but I do enjoy playing the game, anyway its the fun of hunter vs hunted when people start doing this I think its disgusting go and play on your own aimbot servers you cheating bunch of cheats!! I am going to cry now lol

Its quite simple, sony will start to ban people caught cheating, then they will not be able to play online, same as people with hacked xbox 360s were banned. People will then complain, tough, cheaters never prosper. I look forward to this being released, it will clear the servers of all cheaters.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    they posted this on mw24/7 forums a few days a go and we all knew it was fake straight away.. here you go read how people knew it was fake instantly and look at their site and see how they tried to cover it up by removing images and putting new photoshopped ones on:

http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/10634-first-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-aimbot-for-ps3/
    Ha! Nice find indeed livpool and +Rep.. I suppose this is what they are referring to when they said:

"If you dont release it people will say its 'fake' ect? This is the Internet you going to get a lot of bad sports coming on here and other places saying its 'fake'. All we know is its real and we're using it."

Hopefully those people are correct and it's fake, although even if it was, what is to stopping the next group from releasing an aimbot of their own, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    LMAO.. you guys actually believe this? MS Paint much.. they posted this on mw24/7 forums a few days a go and we all knew it was fake straight away.. here you go read how people knew it was fake instantly and look at their site and see how they tried to cover it up by removing images and putting new photoshopped ones on:

p.s. im not trying to advertise, just trying to prove them as fakers.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast