Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NZHawk View Post
    Hahaha, them pics do look fake. So I dont belive it. Although I found [Register or Login to view links]. Looks more real than them pics, so who knows. Lets just hope nothing gets released or it get sent straight to IW for patching....
    I hope itīs fake!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does it automatically turn for you or just gives you a box to aim at?

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Aren't all these hacks were done the same way as they were done on cod4, I remember there were a number of hacks done with the game save for it as well. I also do believe there was a aim-bot hack using the game save in cod4 for a bit, but it was patched rather quickly I believe.

I just cant understand whats the point of hack to cheat in games... why dont apply hacking capabilities to other stuff.

i've got the PC version of the game and it already got destroyed by the endless flood of cheaters.

Infinity Ward just watches. I hope it'll change soon. Till then I play CSS.

Yea this would be upsetting to find sombody cheating in every game I join. Entering matches knowing you have no chance at winning all because of the selfish people who do not think that they are ruining the game for others who spent there $60 plus on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Athio View Post
    Yea this would be upsetting to find sombody cheating in every game I join. Entering matches knowing you have no chance at winning all because of the selfish people who do not think that they are ruining the game for others who spent there $60 plus on it!!
    This is not the point, up to now everyone has pulled out its 60 bucks, even cheaters, the point is that's a basic shame even if it were used in a free of charge game...

However, just a (maybe) silly question, I'm curious 'bout a thing, did anyone knows if MW2 MMO runs through a IW global server or if there are dedicated servers on a per platform basis ?

its fake i say until they show pictures of a ps3 button called on the screen with the bots. Aim bots auto aim, what you see are bounding boxes. They show player where man is is all... i don't see any auto aim here.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News