Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob777 View Post
    I'm really getting upset about this as I'm starting to beleive it more and more, Sony or IW please stop the ability.
    I still do not believe this is real. Because you cannot change files that are needed to play. If you play on a private server then you could do something.

SO i still say FAKE!

Sponsored Links

How?

Sponsored Links
    Whenever the aimbot, how is it acquired, is it free? Through mirror sites? How?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vhbandera View Post
    Whenever the aimbot, how is it acquired, is it free? Through mirror sites? How?
    As mentioned in the first post of this thread, supposedly (if it's real, of course) they may publically release it on Christmas Day.

Their latest blog post mentions a video is coming soon to debunk those calling it fake: [Register or Login to view links]
    There has been a lot of people saying this is 'fake'. So in the next few weeks we are going to release a video showing the 'Codb0t' in action. We have now worked out how to get unlimited ammo online as well so we will show that in our video.
    I wouldn't hold my breath, mainly because if it was real (in my eyes) there would probably already be a video available for it.

I hope this is fairly new...

I just saw this online...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

fk9006.jpg  

Yep hehe, that is supposedly why they are making a video... as pics can be faked a lot easier. Although so can videos, so who really knows until something is actually released.

If this hack comes out, the multiplayer is dead!!!

Aaarrghhh.. I hope to hell this is a fake. Cuz..

1) if its not. Its pretty much going to destroy online play. I wont be playing online.

2). I thot the PS3 games files were encrypted as well.. So how are they changing that ? Won't they need the private key for those ? And if they have THOOOSSEEE... you can see where i am going with this

I think they are just morons trying to hype up and get thier 15 mins.

This can't be real because the ps3 can't read unsigned code. I'll start believing it when I see unlimited ammo or unlimited care packages because adding orange rectangles is quite easy with the use of adobe after effects or something.

Hahaha, them pics do look fake. So I dont belive it. Although I found [Register or Login to view links]. Looks more real than them pics, so who knows. Lets just hope nothing gets released or it get sent straight to IW for patching....

Quote Originally Posted by xxLindenxx View Post
    This can't be real because the ps3 can't read unsigned code. I'll start believing it when I see unlimited ammo or unlimited care packages because adding orange rectangles is quite easy with the use of adobe after effects or something.
    Both correct and uncorrect, if you take a look at many savegames you will see that many ones (stored on a non Magic-Gate device) looks surely unencrypted and maybe even unsigned.

A savegame could be a good way if not to inject code at least to enable hidden functions of a game.
    I don't want to scary anyone but it's not so unbelievable.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News