Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For those of you who have never used an aim bot on the PC this is exactly how they look... you will get a lousy looking red hit box around other players and most of the time they will change to solid red, also with the aim bot on it will auto snap to the heads of the hit box. I have used aim bots in the past when other people cheating in game are using them also that truly piss me off just to get even, but I will have to say its gay as hell! it doesn't take skill to sit there and hold a button while the aim bot goes to work.

And for the last poster I will also be asking for my $ back as well because I don't like spending damn near $70 for a game to go to crap in less than 1 month... all the more reason I wish that the pse was able to play backups already because I know Sony wont be banning anyone for this shit seeing we don't pay for the online service they wont have a team of people trolling games looking for this and I also read somewhere they were not going to be banning people for the launcher glitch as where MS were all the more happy to perm ban.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wait, how did they get the ps3 to read that coding?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLindenxx View Post
    wait, how did they get the ps3 to read that coding?
    I was going to tell the same thing. The hacked the game before the console?

Well i think all this BS will ruin it 4 everyone, especially the 1's that are on the game day in and day out trying to get the best score online, so plz don't release it, its been the best COD so far...

It was released on the PC from day 1, it is only a matter of time before it hits consoles... also this doesn't even matter seeing how EASY it is to do packet injection for MW2 so a aim bot is the least of your worries because you can pretty much do the same exact thing and then some. Packet Injection is known and very easy way to exploit MW2.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker View Post
    Well, I'm not an MW2 fan, not yet at least but... whaddayathink about this ...

/Snip

...BS ?

I've quitted long time ago UT2003 for this kind of things and still can't hold the rage about it...

...we call this kind of players "bimbiminchia" thats nearly equal to "kids" someway...

To play fair or not this is the question...

I hate this kind of things....
    "Nice AimBot FOr Cod Mw2 on PC only" - READ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCE View Post
    I was going to tell the same thing. The hacked the game before the console?
    For sure. I don't think otherwise it could be possible on ANY platform, on a console the hack could be probably activated via an hacked savegame...

...but I really hope noone will reach that target, cause it could be a... watchamacallit... a VIRUS, able to kill even this wonderful game. ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker View Post
    Scared ? ...well this is the PC version... but it would be the same IF... is there satisfaction onto see everyone behind walls ?

I'm not sure of your's rumours, only here I've one complaining he can't kill anyone without at least a full magazine when someone else instead kills him with a scratch onto a leg..., well he has 40ms ping but that's not the clue....

...furthermore it seems German ones are really active into this research...I fear that sooner or later...
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    "Nice AimBot FOr Cod Mw2 on PC only" - READ!!!!
    Do I need to add sumtin' 'bout it ? However I've also found this thing that's definitely PS3 and MW2 related.

BEING english NOT my birth language I'm not sure of what it means but for sure it left me thinking that could be something nasty, I leave up to all of you decide since you're more able than me to understand the meaning of this video.

Cheers.
    Last edited by PS3 News; 12-09-2009 at 11:41 PM Reason: No need for large fonts!

All that does is make random people join your game as if it was a matchmaking game, but its private. pretty much all his doing is setting up a private match and making it go into the matchmaking system so other people can join it, but you get no points or anything. its pretty pointless, its the same as inviting people to a private match but with this its with randoms.

Got it. Ok, I went a little OT, sorry 'bout that.

Thumbs Down

I'm really getting upset about this as I'm starting to beleive it more and more, Sony or IW please stop the ability. But keep open the possible chance to one day play backups

Check out these pics I found, apparently PS3 also.

Really really don't like this, did I mention that already?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

mhack4.jpg   mhack3.jpg   mhack2.jpg   mhack1.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News