Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs Up modern warfare 2 for the ps3

It is a good game on the xbox360 and the ps3 regardless of the cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    LMAO.. you guys actually believe this? MS Paint much.. they posted this on mw24/7 forums a few days a go and we all knew it was fake straight away.. here you go read how people knew it was fake instantly and look at their site and see how they tried to cover it up by removing images and putting new photoshopped ones on:

http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/10634-first-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-aimbot-for-ps3/

p.s. im not trying to advertise, just trying to prove them as fakers.
    Man I hope your right, also if its possible, i hope IW can stop people doing it at least in online.

Also one you look closely at photos they defintly just MS Paint boxes or something, and done bad, the first photo outlines way too much of the body the second are very dodgy indeed and then the 3rd doesn't even cover the entire outline of body and gun. What a joker stupid idea stupid post to write anywhere anyway. So many knobs will be hanging for their Aimbot for Christmas, hopefully Santa brings a PS3 mod chip with mine!

Banned User

100% fake

Actually what they are saying is that they have the ability to inject code into the PS3 game directly. Free Translation.. The PS3 is hacked!!!

Actually we all know that this "code" must be signed to run! DUH - fake! As we all know also there is no public release for a PS3 hack so it's more than safe to assume that this is total BS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob777 View Post
    Man I hope your right, also if its possible, i hope IW can stop people doing it at least in online.

Also one you look closely at photos they defintly just MS Paint boxes or something, and done bad, the first photo outlines way too much of the body the second are very dodgy indeed and then the 3rd doesn't even cover the entire outline of body and gun. What a joker stupid idea stupid post to write anywhere anyway. So many knobs will be hanging for their Aimbot for Christmas, hopefully Santa brings a PS3 mod chip with mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by mihaiolimpiu View Post
    Actually what they are saying is that they have the ability to inject code into the PS3 game directly. Free Translation.. The PS3 is hacked!!!

Actually we all know that this "code" must be signed to run! DUH - fake! As we all know also there is no public release for a PS3 hack so it's more than safe to assume that this is total BS!!!
    its also funny how the red boxes go over the sniper scope line thingys and that in some screenshots the boxes are red, and in other their orange.. lol

myth officially busted

Banned User
    Actually the RED-ORANGE thinghy is quite LEGIT, as JPG compression is not lossless, and it manages to get those hi rate for compression using a method more like nearest neighbour (actually blocks but let's not get too technical), so it's quite a usual problem that a thin red line more than often looks orange!

Idk for a big game like this, the number of glitches found, in such a short period of time is nothing more than sad... I mean its sad that all the trophies can be hacked more or less... and you can cheat to become in the top 100 or so... So for this i could believe such a thing, but the way it looks is far too fake =\ but it was a nice laugh

Well, I'm not an MW2 fan, not yet at least but... whaddayathink about this ...

...BS ?

I've quitted long time ago UT2003 for this kind of things and still can't hold the rage about it...

...we call this kind of players "bimbiminchia" thats nearly equal to "kids" someway...

To play fair or not this is the question...

I hate this kind of things....

I was genuinely gutted when i read the thread title! after reading all the posts though i'm thinkin it's gotta be fake *crosses fingers* As for the leaderboard hacks, I know a lot of people will be annoyed but I hope IW reset the servers when they've worked out a patch for the glitch.

Alot of honest people have put time and effort into levelling up for some 12yr old kid to glitch into top 100?
    Same for the trophy system as well.

Bots, leaderboard hacks and trophy hacks are cheating in some form, however you wana justify it. the game wasn't designed to do it, it's not the "rules" of the game and if you have to use one of those methods just to get some form of virtual pride, then it just shows how much you must fail at this great game

*rant over*

Scared ? ...well this is the PC version....but it would be the same IF...

...is there satisfaction onto see everyone behind walls ?

I'm not sure of your's rumours, only here I've one complaining he can't kill anyone without at least a full magazine when someone else instead kills him with a scratch onto a leg..., well he has 40ms ping but that's not the clue....

...furthermore it seems German ones are really active into this research...I fear that sooner or later...

If this is true, I have one thing to say. I want my money back.... I am tired of cheaters. Seriously, why cheat? It doesn't prove anything. It doesn't make you cool. it doesn't make sexy women pop out of your tv to have sex with you. The truth is it's a game. And all you are doing it ruining someones fun by doing this.

I remember back on the original MGO I killed a person who was doing the God glitch. He said I was cheating, left and came back... My god are you stupid? I did a glitch to get into a wall and knocked him off into oblivion. Take that Sucka!

Anyway, I don't see how these people can enjoy them selves proving that they have no skill what so ever. But I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast