Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If the guys from Infectus are confirming this then my hopes are indeed quite high this is real

Im struggling to find where the Infectus team posted that statement. Nothing on their site unless im blind?
    Here You go mate

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the link

Now im back to being reluctant. If infectus posted them themselves on the other hand...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Since I think both Belzar and Hactronics are the same company... and since I believe that all these stuff is fake.. I thought it would be nice to ask infectus themself about the statement:

LOL thats a picture of the infectus 2 wii modchip lmfao. The InFeCtuS 2 is a universal modchip that is compatible with Wii D2C chipsets through a special firmware. The Wii firmware, WIIKTUS, requires 13-wires for D2C hardware.

Three additional connections are required for region-free support. An InFeCtuS 2 with Wii firmware is very similar to the Argon Wii, except that it can be flashed to modify other consoles as well. Also the tab of that page says wii softmod guide lol.
    Last edited by Greazy; 08-26-2009 at 11:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Greazy View Post
    LOL thats a picture of the infectus 2 wii modchip lmfao
    The InFeCtuS 2 is a universal modchip that is compatible with Wii D2C chipsets through a special firmware. The Wii firmware, WIIKTUS, requires 13-wires for D2C hardware. Three additional connections are required for region-free support. An InFeCtuS 2 with Wii firmware is very similar to the Argon Wii, except that it can be flashed to modify other consoles as well. Also the tab of that page says wii softmod guide lol.
    who said that the chip picture there belongs to belzar? anyway.. I wonder how long it will take for this thing to be announced fully fake!

I say what a crock of crap they are trying way to hard to fake this! Like others I wish it was real but every time this belzar site has something to do with it self it just gets more horrible... But I just had a thought that infectus chip is not just a wii chip but a multifunctional chip so I stand to correct my self it could be used for the ps3, wasn't there a team that was just a bios flash away from a fully functional modchip or something like that but anyway we will just have to wait and see and twiddle our thumbs.

Looks like it may be fake. An administrator named Arakon on Infectus' forum said this:
    I'm quite sure it's fake. For years, noone got ANYTHING working on the ps3, and all of a sudden a company noone really knows supposedly has a chip ready that does EVERYTHING? No small steps, noone finding anything at all, just a chip out of nowhere that has every possible function? Highly unlikely.

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News