Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

yea...

Sponsored Links
    Even if it was real... Imagine the cost of the Blue ray burner, the blue ray discs, the time to download or rip the game and such. i would have thought we would have first gotten something like the Hd Loader for the PS2

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am sure this mod chip will pave the way for a USB Loader.

Sponsored Links

Fake

Sponsored Links
    Obviously a fake, there is no way bluerays can be booted before xmb starts.

So much negativity. Sheesh. I believe the same thing was being said about the remote play hack and the same things will be said about any ps3 hack that seems promising from the looks of it. Lets just wait and see

No argument posted here proves that it is fake so I will hold some hope. Not holding my breath but not gonna chime "fake" either. Its about time there was some hack anyway
    Last edited by semitope; 08-21-2009 at 02:07 AM

I dont believe its negativity, some people are more documented than us and know what they are talking. If more experienced people are telling you why they think its a fake you should really listen and read carefully why.

I hope most of you dont end up feeling like an ass if/when this news becomes a confirmed rumor and then crawl back from where ever you came from. You got to take this kind of news with a grain of salt and try to analyse from a technical point of view when a blog, webpage or youtube kiddie posts something about a hack.

Jumping around any news, fakes or findings and thinking it will lead to an iso loader in 1 day, week, month is far from true. I hope this modchip is in deed true but my gut tells me it probably wont get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    I dont believe its negativity, some people are more documented than us and know what they are talking. If more experienced people are telling you why they think its a fake you should really listen and read carefully why.

I hope most of you dont end up feeling like an ass if/when this news becomes a confirmed rumor and then crawl back from where ever you came from. You got to take this kind of news with a grain of salt and try to analyse from a technical point of view when a blog, webpage or youtube kiddie posts something about a hack.

Jumping around any news, fakes or findings and thinking it will lead to an iso loader in 1 day, week, month is far from true. I hope this modchip is in deed true but my gut tells me it probably wont get anywhere.
    Nothing said has been particularly technical to warrant listening to more experienced folks. Just a bit of close scrutiny akin to discrediting someone based on language use (bad english/grammer). If i havent read carefully enough then ok

I personally cant say its probably fake even. I know that saying that would just be falling prey to the ps3 hack climate. I will only accept that it could be real
    Last edited by semitope; 08-21-2009 at 02:52 AM

Banned User
    After checking the website for myself, I must say that I'm not impressed at all, The images are obviously from a template, under them it still reads "Image Caption"... My guess it's that a 12 year old wanted to make a prank... that's all!

THANK YOU! And I leave the scene ...

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    I will only accept that it could be real
    Reminds me of the analogy on whether the glass is half empty or half full... one's view of if this is real or not depends on whether you are optimistic or pessimistic by nature.

I'm still waiting to see if idone gets a test sample for our site, or even a simple reply from them... we'll see.

Code:
    WHOIS information for                  belzar.com                 :
                         [Querying whois.internic.net]
    [Redirected to whois.schlund.info]
    [Querying whois.schlund.info]
    [whois.schlund.info]

% The data in the WHOIS database of 1&1 Internet AG is provided by
    % 1&1 for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
    % information about or related to a domain name registration record.
    % 1&1 does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query,
    % you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that,
    % under no circumstances, you will use this data to
    %  (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, 
    %      telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or 
    %      solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing 
    %      customers; or 
    %  (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or 
    %      data to the systems of any Registry Operator or ICANN-Accredited registrar, 
    %      except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing 
    %      registrations.
    % 1&1 reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
    % By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

domain:                          belzar.com
    created:                         17-Aug-2009
    last-changed:                    17-Aug-2009
    registration-expiration:         17-Aug-2010

nserver:                         ns67.1and1.co.uk
    nserver:                         ns68.1and1.co.uk

registrant-firstname:            Ricky
    registrant-lastname:             Fairbanks
    registrant-street1:              268 Willingham Street
    registrant-pcode:                DN32 9PY
    registrant-state:                LIN
    registrant-city:                 Grimsby
    registrant-ccode:                GB
    registrant-phone:                +44.147207526987x53
    registrant-email:                [Register or Login to view links]

admin-c-firstname:               Ricky
    admin-c-lastname:                Fairbanks
    admin-c-street1:                 268 Willingham Street
    admin-c-pcode:                   DN32 9PY
    admin-c-state:                   LIN
    admin-c-city:                    Grimsby
    admin-c-ccode:                   GB
    admin-c-phone:                   +44.147207526987x53
    admin-c-email:                   [Register or Login to view links]

tech-c-firstname:                Hostmaster
    tech-c-lastname:                 ONEANDONE
    tech-c-organization:             1&1 Internet Ltd.
    tech-c-street1:                  10-14 Bath Road
    tech-c-street2:                  Aquasulis House
    tech-c-pcode:                    SL1 3SA
    tech-c-state:                    BRK
    tech-c-city:                     Slough
    tech-c-ccode:                    GB
    tech-c-phone:                    +44.8716412121
    tech-c-fax:                      +49.72191374215
    tech-c-email:                    [Register or Login to view links]

bill-c-firstname:                Hostmaster
    bill-c-lastname:                 ONEANDONE
    bill-c-organization:             1&1 Internet Ltd.
    bill-c-street1:                  10-14 Bath Road
    bill-c-street2:                  Aquasulis House
    bill-c-pcode:                    SL1 3SA
    bill-c-state:                    BRK
    bill-c-city:                     Slough
    bill-c-ccode:                    GB
    bill-c-phone:                    +44.8716412121
    bill-c-fax:                      +49.72191374215
    bill-c-email:                    [Register or Login to view links]

% See [Register or Login to view links] for information about 1&1 Internet AG

im sure its fake... there are too many hitches with it.

now lets factor in, the actual costs for this item... wii chips *atleast the good ones* were a minimal of 20, since this would be a 1 of a kind item, with a HUGE ammount of interest, expect mark up... so the ammount could be in the high 50's *like the wasabi/d2pro's were* since it seems quite good with those features, im assuming its a 50+ chip... now you add in the cost of a bluray burner *100+ easy*, and the price of a blank bluray disc *5 usd per, from what ive been hearing...* the overall cost/risk doesnt even out with the reward... and MOST pirates would be turned off... most wii pirates for instance wouldnt even spring for brand name discs...

it says all models... but with slim being announced, and all of that... its very iffy if they obtained one, and even so i doubt it was a simple ezpz fix for the slim model, since it doesnt specify the slim either way *if it could, then i assume it would say EVEN THE SLIM! and if it couldnt the opposite* in addition, it doesnt bring up a point on the ps2 backups... i would assume first gen only... but from what they said, it appears all...

the biggest thing i find odd is "Transparent stealth operation" i dont see how, the first of anything, can be sure to be "stealth"... or atleast be proven 100% safe... =\ they also use poor things like "No config disc needed - it just works!" they give no explanation for it, and the way its stated, it sounds off...

finally... I wouldnt trust anyone who says "world's first modchip to direct boot Blueray back-ups" *they add the E multiple times...*

im sorry, but even if they were bad at marketing... they should atleast have minimal... I mean MINIMAL knowledge of terms, because I dont know about other people... but do you really trust a group that cant even spell "bluray" correctly? *btw i know my english isnt amazing, but im not a dev trying to market a product =P*

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News