Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Rogero, thanks for your PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.0. I would like to ask you if you can develop this one step further and make the option to allow us map the buttons at our own choice. I have the ps move and the button configuration on some games is just too stupid and makes it impossible to play. If we could map our own buttons it would really improve our gaming experience.

Best regards,

Luis Pinto

Sponsored Links

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1

Sponsored Links
    Today I have updated Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer to version 1.1 which now supports more PlayStation 3 models with Geohot and Wutangrza PS3 CFW.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1 (28/05/2011)
    • Added support for fewer PS3 models that didn't work with version 1.0
    • Added the Geohot/Wutangrza compatible package as requested by some users.

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.0

This is a small application for the PlayStation(R)3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button). It is useful for the JPN PS3 model owners to make "X"/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.
    • It is compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 only.
    • It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
    • Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.

I wrote it for my personal use, I do have a JPN PS3, and I thought of sharing it because it may help other users too who wants to change their JPN PS3 Buttons Layout in a simple/quick way.

Cheers,

Rogero

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1 Arrives for PS3 CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ICON1.PNG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cheers for the update Rogero and +Rep!

Hi Mr Rogero, the Button Swapper pkg didn't install to my 3.55 geohot cfw. i need the swapper because my ps3 is an asian type which the ok button is o please help me... thanks

Hi, have you used the correct package file which is : Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1_Geohot_Wutangrza.pkg
    you can also try to install the other package file : Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1.pkg

If both files didn't install for you, please let me know which CFW exactly are you using, you already mentioned Geohot, but Geohot by itself is not a CFW, it can be installed over another CFW (wutangrza + Geohot etc...)

hi, don't work on rebug 3.55.1

i test both package.

Hi,

do you mean the both packages won't install on Rebug, or they install but no changes are made to the buttons Layout ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rogero View Post
    Hi, have you used the correct package file which is : Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1_Geohot_Wutangrza.pkg
    you can also try to install the other package file : Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1.pkg

If both files didn't install for you, please let me know which CFW exactly are you using, you already mentioned Geohot, but Geohot by itself is not a CFW, it can be installed over another CFW (wutangrza + Geohot etc...)
    i don't know if i download the right pkg. because theres no indicator if the file is for wutangrza + geohot or for kmeaw i download it many times but still not installing when im trying to install the pkg always said operation error. what is the best solution for this?

it install but not working the same ok button still in the layout my ok button is O and didn't change in X what will i do. plz help tnx
    Last edited by patz0869; 05-29-2011 at 02:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Rogero View Post
    Hi,

do you mean the both packages won't install on Rebug, or they install but no changes are made to the buttons Layout ??
    Hi, the both packages install but no changes are made to the buttons Layout.

sorry for my bad english

after you choose which button layout you want, the PS3 must be fully restarted (Turn OFF/Turn ON) or the changes won't be applied.

and in case you're restarting the PS3 and still no change:

first thing I need to know is what FW version you are currently using: 3.41 or 3.55, and if possible i'll need a copy of the file : /dev_flash2/etc/xRegistry.sys from your PS3 to check it.

you can send me the registry file to my mail in my profile.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News