Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapi View Post
    My favorite backup manager! Just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter! Keep up the great work ^^
    Thanks

Sponsored Links

Rogero PS3 Backup Manager v8.3 Beta Test 2 Update is Released

Sponsored Links
    Today Rogero has updated his PS3 Backup Manager to version 8.3 Beta Test 2 for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: Here's another test release of Rogero Manager v8.3
    • This one have PL3 support for FW3.15/3.41/3.55 and Syscall36 also for FW3.55
    • This version now can detect any version with spoof and load its Payload.
    • This version have the [USB_MOUNT] feature now Fully Automatic. (it will load Black Screen Games automatically)
    • Added Background Music to the GUI.

Many other functions are still not completed, I'm just releasing this version as a test to check if all current modifications are working as it should.

Rogero PS3 Backup Manager v8.3 Beta Test 2 Update is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does this do anything for the "cannot start 80010017" error messages? about the last 6-8 latest games suffer from this on my 3.55 kmeaw slim ps3. i was wondering if i need to run them thru dean's ebootFIX.exe or is that only for 3.41 users?

any help greatly appreciated.

Lightbulb Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.0

Hello, This is a small application for the PlayStation 3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button).

It is useful for the JAP PS3 model owners to make "X"/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.

Download Link: [Register or Login to view links]
    • It is currently compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 (other versions can be supported too if needed).
    • It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
    • Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.

I wrote it for my personal use, I do have a JAP PS3, and I thought of sharing it because it may help other users too who wants to change their JAP PS3 Buttons Layout in a simple/quick way.

Cheers,

Rogero

Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.0 Homebrew App Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Cheers Rogero, I am sure this will come in handy for many users... I have promoted it to the main page now and +Rep!

Question

can i use this on geo 3.55?

i mean the PS3 Buttons Layout Changer..
    Last edited by 3pp3; 05-13-2011 at 10:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Cheers Rogero, I am sure this will come in handy for many users... I have promoted it to the main page now and +Rep!
    Thank You
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pp3 View Post
    can i use this on geo 3.55?

i mean the PS3 Buttons Layout Changer..
    If the package didn't install for you on a Geohot/Wutangrza CFW, I can post another compatible package, just let me know if you need it
    Last edited by Rogero; 05-14-2011 at 05:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Red Face thanks rogero

man that will be great thanks. quick question, can you map the triggers with l1, r1 or it just face buttons?

Oh goody gumdrops!!! This is kewl!! At least there is some development still going on! Thanks R

Rogero, great job man.

next time wait...

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News