Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Rogero Downgrader PUP for Any PS3 CFW Version Back to 3.55 Out

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his recent CEX 4.40 v1.02 PS3 CFW and PS3 NOR and NAND Auto Patcher v0.04, PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has now released a Rogero Downgrader PUP for any PS3 CFW version back to 3.55.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (183.45 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

MD5: b67747f529d047d63151786544a58b50
    Size: 183 MB (192,364,467 bytes)

To quote: Rogero Downgrader PUP for any CFW version back to 3.55

Rogero Downgrader
    • This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over any CFW version ( 3.55 --> 9.99 )
    • RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
    • It does have all the features from Rogero CEX-3.55 v3.7

Downgrading back to CFW3.55 from any CFW version (3.55 --> 9.99) is always possible using the following steps:
    • Download the Rogero Downgrader PUP from the links posted above.
    • Rename the downloaded file to "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and put it on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP"
    • While on any CFW version, go to System Update from XMB and install the Downgrader PUP.
    • After the Downgrader PUP installs you'll be back on CFW3.55 (but the syscon version will still have 9.99 in it)
    • In case you didn't have it Set Before, Enable QA flag by following these steps:

Enable QA
    • Download the Rebug QA_Toggle package from here ---> [Register or Login to view links]
    • Put the "toggle_qa.pkg" on USB and Install it on the PS3.
    • Run the "Rebug Toggle QA" from XMB, the screen will go Black and you will see HDD Led activity then if all went fine you will hear 2 or 3 Beeps and the PS3 will Restart back to XMB.
    • If you want to make sure QA flag was set, go to "Network Settings" then apply the following key combo (all at the same time): L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down

You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.
    • Now put "Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7" on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP" ---> [Register or Login to view links]
    • Start the PS3 and install "Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7" using the System Update from XMB.
    • Once you're back on Rogero CFW3.55 v3.7 you can now install any CFW you want using the System Update from XMB (or Recovery Menu if XMB Update didn't work).

Rogero Downgrader PUP for Any PS3 CFW Version Back to 3.55 Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for a moment I thought the title said OFW instead of CFW... lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone confirm that this works on Dex please ?

this obviously does NOT work non dex, dex must use thier 3.55-dg ofw that allow downgrade from ANY cfw\ofw 3.55+ to 3.55

That would be nice. I have OFW 4.40

Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    You and me both! Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hernaner28 View Post
    Someday

Maybe when the ps4 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenza View Post
    this obviously does NOT work non dex, dex must use thier 3.55-dg ofw that allow downgrade from ANY cfw\ofw 3.55+ to 3.55
    sighs thanks got a CECHA01 60gb phat and it bricked on me on 4.30 rebug on dex bc i had a broken bd guess my playstation is badluck

do i really have to install Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP, or i can stop at 3.55 rogero downgrader + toggel QA.pkg??

If you don't want issues, then yes just follow the instructions as they are wrote.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News