Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ddaywalker View Post
    Yes, I downloaded the update a second time AFTER the swap, but after another swap it also won't work and wants to update a third time... No chance!
    OK - thanks for an update. So it looks like we're doomed for the time with no on-line for MotorStorm...

The only other option now is to try to spoof the MS 1.2 update via Proxy or DNS method. Anyone have done any research in that direction yet - e.g. capturing of the network traffic during stating of the on-line mode etc... ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the problem is that when you use the swap trick the game looks for the update in the new location of the swap games save folder, but the update is always installed in the original motorsport area.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey does anyone know if the rfom exploit works on playing bluray films from other region codes eg. A, B, or C

Quote Originally Posted by B4tm4n View Post
    I think the problem is that when you use the swap trick the game looks for the update in the new location of the swap games save folder, but the update is always installed in the original motorsport area.
    It's definitely something like this - either incorrect location / folder or different name (like for game saves).

Now - the questions is - how to either move the installed update to correct location or rename it so it will be accessible / visible by the game after swap ... :??

today i got my copy of the darkness (us-version) i can confirm it works with my pal ps3 1.50 (ger) perfectly

btw i used the r:fom exploit but i'm sure f1 will work also...
    Last edited by ddaywalker; 07-13-2007 at 02:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks like $ony are covering their bases as the new RFOM update also effects F1 as it now says that F1 needs system update after the new RFOM online update was installed. It didnt do this before the update was downloaded/installed.

Im on Pal 1.6 using Pal BR games. Any way to get around these to play online?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    It's definitely something like this - either incorrect location / folder or different name (like for game saves).

Now - the questions is - how to either move the installed update to correct location or rename it so it will be accessible / visible by the game after swap ... :??
    I've gone and updated to 1.82, so I can go online again if I want. I really like the build in media server.
    Quote Originally Posted by calais97 View Post
    Im on Pal 1.6 using Pal BR games. Any way to get around these to play online?
    Have a read of some of the post above you.
    Last edited by B4tm4n; 07-13-2007 at 05:52 PM

I just got my copy of Pro Baseball Spirits 4 to use on my US PS3... And I am happy to confirm that it works using a US RFOM on FW 1.10.

RFOM US ---> Pro Baseball Spirits 4 JPN 1.51 fw required

as you say Ninja gaiden works fine using RFOM or F1 swap but the max resolution is 720p (RFOM or F1 resolution) and with v1.50 firmware is not possible to play at 1080p with ninja gaiden. Can you confirm this?

i read all the 30 pages and used the search option in this thread only (which gave me a weird result)... all i am after is to find out if the game CALL OF DUTY 3 NCTS works with this RFOM trick? anyone? thank you.

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News